PDA

View Full Version : New skin packs (2 free)

Darkharmony
10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Just in case you didn't notice. Theirs is a 2 free skins and 1 skin pack. The 2 free skins have music by Genki Rockets. One is of course Heavenly Star the other is a skin called Breeze.

On top of that they have released the "Rockin' Holiday Pack" which includes 20 skins ranging from halloween to winter themes. This pack has music from a wider variety of genres even including heavy metal. The holiday pack comes in at 400 points.

alex4283
10-18-2007, 08:41 AM
sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely be checking this out.

Quarantane
06-28-2009, 03:59 AM
I searched for this several times and couldn't find it. Are you sure they are free? Or maybe it was a limited time offer...

davhth4
12-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Are these still up for free? If so are they just USA because I cant find them.

KaiohHokuto
02-22-2010, 04:22 PM
I bought Qubed this weekend that includes Lumines Live, E4 and Rez HD on a disc. It appears that Lumines has the 2 Genki Rockets skin and the Rockin Holiday Pack. I'm unsure if it has the Tokyo Club pack. I don't know where to look for it exactly. Would it be possible to buy the Tokyo pack DLC and it'll work with the disc version of Lumines?

qSasukep
12-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I dont see why not, any other games DLC works with the disc's, plus you only need the disc in the tray to access the game, even tho the games on the disc it appears in your arcade.

another note, there is no free packs, either it was limited time only or you got a promo from buying something else

Kolibri
05-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Exactely.

The Genki Rockets song, for example, was only available from fall to christmas. Kinda suck...