PDA

View Full Version : co-op help

Terrin
10-19-2007, 09:22 AM
to anybody that can help

this may seem like a stupid question but i don't seemt o be able to get co-op to work in empire mode and I got the game for me and my wife to play.

so anybody there can give me some hints I seen no such problem on the board or on gamefaqs

and the book only mentions coop twice once if someone dosn't want to play anymore to quit and the other is to select a general.

Thank to all who can help me with this maybe its because its early in the morning or because empires is confusing when you first turn it on.

DeathMinion111
12-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I've only Co-oped once. The 2nd player just pressed start at the map screen. After that they got to pick whatever general they wanted as long as the general was on a bordering land.

badgerodoom
02-15-2008, 06:22 AM
I've only Co-oped once. The 2nd player just pressed start at the map screen. After that they got to pick whatever general they wanted as long as the general was on a bordering land.

Ya, just have the second player push start after you have chosen which Generals you want, then the second player will be able to select which general they want out of the ones already selected.

[Waggly Bean]
03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Yes, it's a much more enjoyable game in co-op, although I should point out that the second player gets NO achievements.

A bit harsh really!

DeathMinion111
04-21-2008, 01:19 AM
All Koei games are like that, seemingly.

Lucent Beam
04-21-2008, 01:22 AM
Yeah, the lack of achievements for the 2nd player is kind of lame.... especially because there are some people that WON'T play co-op if they know you are getting achievements and they aren't.... which is really annoying. Whatever happened to playing together just for fun?

DeathMinion111
04-22-2008, 03:36 AM
It died with the last gen of consoles.