PDA

View Full Version : Light bulb help!!

fiestars
10-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Can someone please tell me where to find the 3rd lightbulb?
I have the one in the back of the truck,
and the one at the top of the ladder,
but i cant find the 3rd one!!
been on this for hours,
its driving me crazy!!
TIA

krem316
10-19-2007, 03:40 PM
There is a lightbulb on a ledge above the courtyard.
1. Climb onto the trash dumpster
2. Climb the wall behind the dumpster
3. Follow the ledge on the right until its end
4. Climb the poll to the next ledge
5. Activate the distraction light
6. Use the umbrella and the wind gusts to cross to the lightbulb.

Hope this helps.

duckydan
12-21-2007, 08:34 PM
This helped me a lot... i at least know where I'm supposed to go. I've been trying for a half hour and maybe I'll get to the other side soon. I thought kids games were supposed to be easy to beat and an easy 1000....

DutchHooligan
06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
thank you sooooo much.... i was going absolutly nuts.... :)

launchpadmcqack
08-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Thanks saved me some time

QueenFragger000
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Ready to snap this #*()#*$ disc in two. Balancing on those 5 poles to the final bulb? The person who designed this crap should be shot.

Runner e-Girl
10-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Ready to snap this #*()#*$ disc in two. Balancing on those 5 poles to the final bulb? The person who designed this crap should be shot.
Couldn't agree more, I hate this game!!! And yet, the harder it is, the more I want those points!!! :rant:

Jump Joker
11-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Here's a couple tips I can offer for this part given I just spent 2 hours trying to make the jumps. 1. Be sure to climb up the wall near the dumpster to the ledge. I made the mistake of running up the pipe and across the ropes to get to the ledge below the glide portion. If you do this it will not checkpoint you on the ledge. This saves a lot of time. 2. I got a fairly good pattern down for the first three posts. Regular jump to the first. Let Remy become unbalanced. He will still be on the post. Move a little bit forward towards the next one and double jump. Stick the landing. Regular jump or a less agressive double jump to the third. From there you are on your own. I couldn't stick the 4th or 5th. I ended up carefully jumping and landing on the rope. Needless to say it's incredibly narrow and frustrating but so is a broken jump technique that's supposed to be the solution for that part.