PDA

View Full Version : easiest way for costumes

Flea
05-14-2006, 02:18 PM
try and do the queens matches when you can and keep a record of which you do as the order changes when you buy the new ones
once youve won the title keep doing queens matches that way you defend your title and get the queens matches you havent got so you can unlock the costumes a bit quicker
and wear swimsuit start as well and fight in each of the 5 arenas
then once thats done and if your popularitys high enough switch to superstar verion of character

Flea
05-14-2006, 05:15 PM
or you could always use the save and quit method this will get you most of the costumes in the shop but it will take about 3 hours or more with the reward matches being done when available
if you dont know all you do is start your game goto locker room
save then quit to map
choose exit then go back to title and choose load game
the rewards start about 20 games in doing it this way for the 1st maids costume then you will get them every 2 starts
i think the last start you need is about 260 or so
then all you have to do is spend the time getting the money to buy them

Flea
05-14-2006, 05:39 PM
if you cant be bothered sitting there waiting while saving and quiting and want to do it while watching tv then heres what to do on the pad from the title menu
d=down u=up l=left
from title screen
press start

d,a
a
a
a
u
l
a
l,l,l,a,a
u,a
a
b,b,a
b a u a

KilluhKam
05-14-2006, 06:55 PM
if you cant be bothered sitting there waiting while saving and quiting and want to do it while watching tv then heres what to do on the pad from the title menu
d=down u=up l=left
from title screen
press start

d,a
a
a
a
u
l
a
l,l,l,a,a
u,a
a
b,b,a
b a u a

are those codes or sumthing?

Flea
05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
nope just button presses
i worked out what i needed to press so i could use the save quit thing while i watched the simpsons

KilluhKam
05-15-2006, 02:55 AM
o ok lol kewl