PDA

View Full Version : Make a profit off GameFly?

The Perfect Gun
05-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I was wondering, GameFly gives you great deals on used games (low prices). I was wondering if you maybe could make a profit off them. Like buy a used game and sell it on eBay or somethin. Has anybody done that? I know a lot of eBay people buy 360 games on eBay.

Sarge McLarge
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I doubt you would make any money considering how much Gamefly charges for used titles, beside the only 360 games Gamefly has right now are Kong and Full Auto.

The Perfect Gun
05-16-2006, 12:40 AM
I doubt you would make any money considering how much Gamefly charges for used titles, beside the only 360 games Gamefly has right now are Kong and Full Auto.

but if you rent a game, there is a keep it now price. The MLB 2k6 keep it now price is $46.99 (a lot cheaper then Eb games and best buy, etc.) I now buy all of my games from gamefly, you get FREE shipping if you are a member! :Bounce:

SpideR NY
05-17-2006, 03:28 AM
No at that price you wouldnt make money. On Ebay you can find any game for 45 or less used. Lots of games you can get from 30-40 new.

scoobydiesel
05-17-2006, 03:36 AM
I dont think you could really make money off it but you can get kick ass deals, im thinking of buying the outfit for 30 bucks iv had it for awile now and it hasnt screwed up or nothing(no rental from GF has) so yea....

k_dog
05-17-2006, 06:04 AM
You wont turn a profit but if you ARE looking to get a good deal on a game as opposed to what you may pay at the Retail.

KilluhKam
05-20-2006, 07:22 AM
I dont think you could really make money off it but you can get kick ass deals, im thinking of buying the outfit for 30 bucks iv had it for awile now and it hasnt screwed up or nothing(no rental from GF has) so yea....

ive only had 1 game freeze on me that i rented frum GF (madden 06) and it made me mad lol there was only like 3 sec's literally on the clock until the end of the game! other then that 1 time it diddnt freeze but i decided 2 report the problem anywayz...thats the only game so far the messed up on me =) go gamefly! lol