PDA

View Full Version : No game sessions were found?

mcpaddolive
02-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I keep getting this up when trying to play Ranked Matches, I'm assuming this is pretty common due to the time and bad servers but I have a friend who's playing ranked matches, so why can't I?

Fisheye
02-07-2013, 08:38 AM
I keep getting this up when trying to play Ranked Matches, I'm assuming this is pretty common due to the time and bad servers but I have a friend who's playing ranked matches, so why can't I?

Try changing the little connection bar. Sometimes you have to do that to actually find matches.

Elctrchead
02-09-2013, 02:46 AM
I have had the same issues for 3 days. Tried tons of settings. The box on the bottom even says how many people are waiting in matches but no matter what I try to search for it says 'no matches found'.
SUX! :(

trublustuuk
02-09-2013, 06:43 PM
This happens to me, people say they are hosting games, give me the details yet it says no game sessions found even though they tell me they are in the lobby. Just finding games is esay but trying to get games with people on my friends list is impossible :/

Bickle
02-16-2013, 11:52 PM
The servers are constantly crashing, or are simply inadequate. I can only get matches 50-60% of the DAYS, and then I'll get the matching screen where it'll freeze. The first thing 2K needs to do is make Yukes fix it