PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it???

secretmaverick
05-14-2006, 05:40 PM
How hard is the demo. Is it possible to achieve Moto GP '06 on legend difficulty??? I can't wait untill its realesed.:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

Maka
05-15-2006, 01:55 AM
It shouldn't be that hard with some practice.. but you can't fall... I don't think the demo has different difficulty settings though...

skuff
05-22-2006, 12:37 PM
How hard is the demo. Is it possible to achieve Moto GP '06 on legend difficulty??? I can't wait untill its realesed.:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

the demo is easy as hell mate, youll be lapping the a.i on the second lap almost every time..

when its fully released and you learn the tracks, you should be beating legend by 2-5 secs a lap..

the acheivements for this seem very easy, should get them all in a days play, not that that will bother me, i love moto gp games, ill play this forever!!! (well until 07 is out):)

k_dog
05-22-2006, 03:13 PM
The real challenge in MotoGP is the ability to be able to overcome yourself. The opponet will never give you as much problems as your own ability to control the Bike.

Legend can be tough at times, but that's only if you make it tough. As for me, I have enough experience with it to where I have no problems.

cartey
06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
And now a honest answer instead of a guess......
the game is quite easy to start with...
rookie and pro a walk in the park
i've just started champion and if you fall off its hard to catch back up...which is a real drag when you come across shangai in the wet...
now if your an achievement whore just set it to one lap but if you buy games to play and enjoy leave it at 3 laps and do your best...thats all that is expected of you...
once you reach the harder levels you're usually quite competent with the bike so keep trying and you'll get there......
i've done all the challenges..there is 68 if anyone is interested
34 on gp and 34 on extreme......i found that a lot easier than the champion setting on gp.....
so buy this game because although there is problems online it is the best racer on this wanna-be next gen console
cartey

Helacool360
06-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the review cartey;)

Sci0n
06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Th AI on this game is way below Average they dont even realise your there, im having more trouble with them knocking me off the bike all the time than i am with the tracks.