PDA

View Full Version : co-op career achievements.

SGgamer312
10-20-2007, 12:56 AM
As you all know that guitar hero 3 comes out in 9 days and i still dont have a partner to play co-op campaign with, I want to blow through easy, medium, hard, and expert as quick as i can and no one will join me because they dont want to play on easy and medium. So i am forming a small co-op band and i want someone who has beaten the guitar hero 2 career on expert. Message me here and if you have beaten the game on expert, send me a friend request with a message attached saying you are interested.

Distilled84
10-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Last I had heard co-op career wasn't available online. If that has changed that's awesome, but I haven't heard anything if it has.

Fire Mage
10-20-2007, 03:15 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41089

It's not online in Co-Op Career. :/

thekidstar1
10-20-2007, 07:39 AM
it is online co-op it says so in the demo and sure I'll boost with you =X

UTSBlaze
10-20-2007, 09:02 AM
There is co-op online. But only co-op quickplay. Co-op carear is splitscreen only.

XxBMC DeAtHxX
10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
right now im very skeptical about Co-op because there are signs that it is online and there is also signs that its not... In the demo (for those of us who play it too much) there is a loading screen that says something to the effect of "Need a friend to play co-op? Go online and play with all your friends" also at the end of the demo there is a line that says "have guitar battles and exchange scores online. Also play co-op with a friend!". THis has me thinking they're gunna surprise us and have online co-op!!! I really hope that they do have it, because it'll make life so much easier but if they dont im still gunna get the game for battles.:uzi::eek:

Fire Mage
10-23-2007, 12:35 AM
right now im very skeptical about Co-op because there are signs that it is online and there is also signs that its not... In the demo (for those of us who play it too much) there is a loading screen that says something to the effect of "Need a friend to play co-op? Go online and play with all your friends" also at the end of the demo there is a line that says "have guitar battles and exchange scores online. Also play co-op with a friend!". THis has me thinking they're gunna surprise us and have online co-op!!! I really hope that they do have it, because it'll make life so much easier but if they dont im still gunna get the game for battles.:uzi::eek:
THEY HAVE ONLINE CO-OP.

THEY DO NOT HAVE ONLINE CO-OP CAMPAIGN/CAREER. IT IS ONLY CO-OP BATTLE MODE AND CO-OP PRO FACE-OFF.

I'm sorry but people can't pay attention.

Spot2009
10-23-2007, 01:05 AM
The achievements don't really specify whether you play career/quickplay, except for one of them (beat co-op campaign).

But I'm going to assume it's only co-op campaign, considering that they don't specify Career for the single player campaign either. But as for the score/note streak ones, like in GH2, you can probably do it in either quickplay or campaign.