PDA

View Full Version : whos the new guy

REVEREND GOALIE
10-20-2007, 01:15 AM
i was just wondering who everybody thinks this new guy in the game is. i think it might be something to do with the first project they were working on in F.E.A.R.(the one they talk about on the lap tops and phones).

Butters
11-29-2007, 08:16 AM
I have no idea who it will be, but they do like to have multiple story lines going on at the same time with different games, in extraction point and Perseus mandate you at one point or another play at the same time as in fear just as different characters with different stories.

Laufton_13
01-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Well in this one the main guy gets the slow mo ability through surgery, which in my opinion is pretty lame

ImAKing1987
02-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Dont hold me to this but I think that its the same guy from the first game. I know that the guy in F.E.A.R. Files is because when I played the demo it starts where the first one left off( where the they pick you up in the helicopter) It maybe some kinda of prequel to show how your guy is what he is or something. Anybody got an idea on a release date?? Im waiting on this game BAAD!!:)

Lordvader178
10-11-2008, 01:26 PM
No, the city has exploded in PO, which means it happened after the events the let Alma escaped. I think it's a sequel, but i don't think Pointman will make an appearance :(. He is my fav video game character by far. He's like Gordon Freeman but not a nerd!!

Deathblow23
01-28-2009, 08:42 PM
The new character's name is "Beckett". I'm not sure where he fits into the FEAR universe,...but in the demo he is as much a badass as the main character from the first game.

KemicalSupreme
01-28-2009, 09:16 PM
The main character in the first game was cool. They will eventually bring him back in the game. Finish what they started. Him and Alma have a connection.

jukkakhan
01-28-2009, 09:24 PM
If I remember correctly, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate weren't made by the original developers so won't be considered canon. FEAR 2 picks up right at the end of the original but with a new guy as everyone mentioned.

KemicalSupreme
01-29-2009, 02:29 PM
If I remember correctly, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate weren't made by the original developers so won't be considered canon. FEAR 2 picks up right at the end of the original but with a new guy as everyone mentioned.

Yup the xpacks took place before or during and slightly after the first story. The 2nd story picks up immediately after the 1st. sweet!

Deyankees1
02-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Project Origin takes place 30 mins after the helicopter crashes in part 1. For those who didn't know already.

I G0NZ0 I
02-09-2009, 06:30 AM
The main character in the first game was cool. They will eventually bring him back in the game. Finish what they started. Him and Alma have a connection.
Damn right she likes to scare the crap out of him!