PDA

View Full Version : Through the Fire and Flames (Full Song!)

Gun-Nut
10-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Here is the full version of the song begin playing in a Pro Face-Off both on Expert

YouTube - Guitar Hero 3 - Through the Fire and Flames FULL SONG

Looks insane to me >< there goes my hope of getting the achievements from this song :P

KlicK
10-20-2007, 03:50 PM
That song is ridiculous. They've gotta be getting close to reaching the point of where it's just too god damn fast.

nightmare975
10-20-2007, 03:52 PM
I really hope most of those are Hammer-ons and pull offs

KRAZY KILLLER
10-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Holy fuckin damn!!!! I 5 starred expert on gh2 but i dont even know if i could beat that song! That green yellow orange hold down is also crazy! Its also like 7 mins long.

Spot2009
10-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Lol. Chris Vance (maker of the notechart) is beastly.

Spades12321
10-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Nevermind, delete this post please.

You can delete it yourself with the edit button. Anyways :eek: what the hell! My eyes couldnt keep up with that, my fingers will have no chance and a green yellow orange chord!

nightmare975
10-20-2007, 08:41 PM
You can delete yourself with the edit button. Anyways :eek: what the hell! My eyes couldnt keep up with that, my fingers will have no chance and a green yellow orange chord!

Thanks, didn't notice that.

I already know I failed that song. In fact those guys did too, I think it just lets you keep playing since it's about who does better. At least that's what I remember from GHII, so it might be different.

DoM cAbAn
10-20-2007, 08:46 PM
That song is going to be insane. It'll take a lot of practice for me to be able to beat that. :p

Slormer
10-20-2007, 11:10 PM
I honestly think Jordan is harder to finish than this. I haven't played TTFAF but looking at the chart, the solos are spaced out with time in between for more star power. I think if you can 5Star all of GH2, you will be fine with this song after a couple tries.

Crimsonthrone
10-20-2007, 11:48 PM
yay gonna be fun on pro face off http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

slayer6505
10-21-2007, 02:13 AM
damn this is going to be hard

DFILL450
10-21-2007, 04:40 AM
This is the only way ill ever get through this song..on pro face off lol. I still cant beat jordan so theres no way im gonna be able to beat this.

Fire Mage
10-21-2007, 04:48 AM
This is the only way ill ever get through this song..on pro face off lol. I still cant beat jordan so theres no way im gonna be able to beat this.
How's that the only way?

Pro Face-Off will be the same as playing it by yourself.

DFILL450
10-21-2007, 05:14 AM
How's that the only way?

Pro Face-Off will be the same as playing it by yourself.
Because you cant fail on pro face off i dont think. Because i know in guitar hero 2 you cant fail.

Fire Mage
10-21-2007, 05:21 AM
Because you cant fail on pro face off i dont think. Because i know in guitar hero 2 you cant fail.
Oh yeah I didn't think about that. Nevermind. Haha.

Frantic Killer4
10-21-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't know if the beginning would be to hard, actually probably not hard at all. If you guys remember playing thunderhorse on hard and when it came to the part were it was all pull offs and hammer ons, that was the easiest part, did not even have to strum. Well thats sort of what this song is really only a little bit faster.:p

Cyrex
10-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Lol. Chris Vance (maker of the notechart) is beastly.

can't even beat it himself, i know you well enough to know that you red the whole article on this song and nobody could get far enough to show the score hero guys much of the song

personally i think that the solo seemed too easy, if you listen to the song, herman li is sweet picking through the entire solo, which makes notes play much faster than the ones from jordan

lickidy split
10-22-2007, 02:05 AM
These songs are getting way too fast, my eyes couldnt even keep up with it

SteakSalad
10-22-2007, 02:58 AM
can't even beat it himself, i know you well enough to know that you red the whole article on this song and nobody could get far enough to show the score hero guys much of the song

personally i think that the solo seemed too easy, if you listen to the song, herman li is sweet picking through the entire solo, which makes notes play much faster than the ones from jordan

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty good at GHII, having NOT beat Jordan on expert yet, but I think I'll be able to handle this. The GHIII demo just feels that much smoother I think.