PDA

View Full Version : SO much for achievement earning....

blackmagic16
10-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, Well i Kinda have a story and my end question is, Does this Not allow me to do anything...

So im over at my friends house, after riding from another friends house, and so i recover my account on his Box. So 20 min. Later ,finaly done, I go sign in and i wanted to play Stranglehold (and barrow it) So i go to sign in, and as i do it his auto sign in for his account signs in, combines our total friends online update (i think, being that i try to keep my list small i was on my account it said 25 friends o.nline and when i checked i dont think there were 25 online ^^). So anyway reguardless we start up stranglehold (Logged in as BlackMagic16) Were playing Story and hes playing on mine trying to get me ruthless (I hate how when you go over to play a game the other person always takes the controller for like a half hour anyway doing something funny or achievement or whatever...very annoying, he didnt get ruthless by the way) So we get to the 1st check point (on casual)...and all of a sudden...Achievement Unlocked "Complete the Game On Casual"...Achievement Unlocked "Complete the Game on Normal" so where kinda like WTF (He has got these two on his account, but he has more then just those 2)..so i guess we figured out what happened with the auto sign in and all...so we finish the level and get the lvl achievement. Later When im at home with the game (have to again recover my account becuase everytime i recover or it somewhere else i have to do it again...it loops cuz then i have to recover it at a friends house again anyway.) So eventualy I get on (I got the Please Insert Disk in An Xbox 360 console a few times..) so it starts up..Yay Start Menu.. (at home left,friend is playing halo3 at his house dont have his account on my xbox..but even though...) Achievement Unlocked... and it unlocks about 25 of em, That he had (stilll not all it never gave me his lvl Achievements and some others, like doing stuff on levels, Which i got on my own) So i had to sit there and i count Privet chat him to tell him what happened untill the 25 unlocks stopped poping up.... So ya thats what happened yesterday (today i completed it on Causal)...Acidents happen...whats the resualt (besides 500 free GS and achievements i dont get to earn :(...(earning build up achievements is rewarding as some of you might feel)... anyway Does that Count as cheating or something (the acidently put in of an Inviciblity Cheat type thing...)

The Pants Party
10-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Seems like an honest mistake to me. I won't hold it against you. ;)

blackmagic16
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Now Becuase it seems i got partial of my friends Account for stranglehold.so Now i cant get the Unlock things from the shop, becuase i have them all i cant unlock any characters in tried deleting the stanglehold save, didnt work...so i dont have the 2unlock achievements...and have nothing to unlock...any Sugestions?

Pieface
10-22-2007, 07:33 AM
It sounds like a real fluke and accident, but it sucks if you can't do such things on stranglehold.

Were all the achievements you earned from stranglehold?

blackmagic16
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
from that glitch thing? ya The only achievements it gave me were from strangle hold,but i dont think ive played anything that my friend has more achievements then me since anyway.

Steelhead
10-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Something similar happened to me with Just Cause. I drove a vehicle off of a cliff, intp the water..killing myself...the screen froze and achievements started unlocking like crazy. Only about 100 points worth, but it was still weird. It unlocked everything related to searching for stuff. Very strange.

The game sucked, btw..lol

blackmagic16
10-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Good Achievements? For the game,or is it so bad that its not even worth the points?

Steelhead
10-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Good Achievements? For the game,or is it so bad that its not even worth the points?
Stranglehold is a very good game. Just Cause? Not so much.