PDA

View Full Version : vista players on shadowrun

Way Fast CBR
10-21-2007, 03:45 AM
hey, i was looking at the awards people get and i saw one for helping people in nba live 07 not sure, but the one with an achievement for 1000 people being online at the same time. i think it would be a cool award for the shadowrun vista players that help people get there achievements for the mine is the superior platform. you could name it superior platform suporter or somthing, im just trying to help the people that have vista and have there gamertags everywhere saying he is on vista, if they are on this site then maybe they should get some regognition for it. just a thought everyone. and i can relate to the vista players that want to remain anonamus but i dont mind helping people. its all a part of the game to me. so what do some shadowrun players think about that. would that be cool or not, just thought i would put it up for thought.

Nick G 42390
10-21-2007, 05:08 AM
I don't know if they'll make an award for this because it's only 100 kills where as NBA Live you needed to have 1000 people online at the same time. That seems alot harder than getting 100 kills but I haven't played Shadowrun and don't know if there alot of Vista players on it or what. But it still doesn't seem like they'll make an award because it's only 100 kills and i'm sure if you go to the achievement trading thread you could get it done way fast.

The Pants Party
10-21-2007, 06:34 AM
The awards are only for contributing to the community (submitting achievements, guides, money) or site sponsored events (like tournaments and the 1000 online).

So unfortunately while being a vista player does help others get that achievement, so does anyone who boosts in basically any multiplayer game. If we did it for that game, it would have to be for every game, and that's just way too much work.