PDA

View Full Version : hyperspeed?

Frantic Killer4
10-21-2007, 04:14 AM
does n e 1 no n e cheats for hyperspeed. i am not really used to this. there is not section just for cheats like everyone said there would probally be. then again i have the burned copy of the game but i dont think that effects n e thing?

Nick G 42390
10-21-2007, 04:15 AM
I don't think this is allowed on this site. I don't think you can ask for cheat codes and shit but i'm not sure. Can a higher authority come here and verify this?

Frantic Killer4
10-21-2007, 04:25 AM
yea see if this is not allowed sorry for this inconvenience, but i thought that i saw some old threads talking about cheat codes for the hyperspeed.

DFILL450
10-21-2007, 05:19 AM
No talking about hyperspeeds allowed. It does nothing but spread out the notes. And plus you get the achievements for guitar hero 2 with hyperspeed on.

Wait, are you talking about the demo? Because on the demo you can't use hyperspeed. You'll just have to wait for the real game to come out. On the full version it does have its own section for cheats. The guy on score hero was talking about it.

Nick G 42390
10-21-2007, 05:21 AM
Oh, okay. I didn't know because he said it's a cheat code so yeah. And I've never heard of hyperspeed anyways. What the hell is it?

EDIT: Hey frantic, has anyone told you that you spelt DOUCHE wrong in your signature? Lol, just thought I'd throw that in there.

Fire Mage
10-21-2007, 05:23 AM
No talking about hyperspeed is allowed since it does nothing but spread out the notes. And plus you got the achievements for guitar hero 2 with hyperspeed on. Wait, are you talking about the demo? Because on the demo you probably can't use hyperspeed. You'll just have to wait for the real game to come out which does have its own section for cheats.
You need to edit your sentences. At first I thought you were saying Hyperspeed ISN'T allowed, I was going "What is this guy on?"

Haha.

destruktive
10-21-2007, 10:47 AM
The hyperspeed cheat is accepted as a form of playing. Many of the greatest GH players use it.

Second, there is no hyperspeed in GH3 demo. This is because the cheats will not be activated like they used to, but there will be a cheat section in the options where you'll play different riffs to activate them.
Since you can't get to the options in the demo, you can't activate any cheats.

Crimsonthrone
10-21-2007, 11:12 AM
yeah im annoyed thats theres no hyperspeed but it im still ok without it.http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
and once you have entered the code you dont have to again you can just turn it on and off from the cheat menu.

Frantic Killer4
10-21-2007, 01:23 PM
EDIT: Hey frantic, has anyone told you that you spelt DOUCHE wrong in your signature? Lol, just thought I'd throw that in there.

Yeah i thought i spelled it wrong. lol i figured hey if it looked right then why not keep it that way. O well lol thanks guys for the help i guess i will try to get used to this.

DFILL450
10-22-2007, 02:06 AM
You need to edit your sentences. At first I thought you were saying Hyperspeed ISN'T allowed, I was going "What is this guy on?"

Haha.
What do you mean i need to edit my sentences? lol Thats the only sentence thats kinda hard to read.
You mean like separate my thoughts by going to a new line?

DoM cAbAn
10-22-2007, 02:14 AM
What do you mean i need to edit my sentences? lol Thats the only sentence thats kinda hard to read.
You mean like separate my thoughts by going to a new line?

He's just saying it was a bit hard to understand whether you were saying Hyperspeed is allowed on this site or if you were saying it isn't allowed on this site. Honestly, I had a little trouble understanding it, too. :p

DFILL450
10-23-2007, 12:35 AM
He's just saying it was a bit hard to understand whether you were saying Hyperspeed is allowed on this site or if you were saying it isn't allowed on this site. Honestly, I had a little trouble understanding it, too. :p
Alright. I fixed it yesterday when he told me it was hard to read.
Before people were saying that i wasn't using proper english in posts, and now im getting people telling me that im being TOO proper. lol Guess ill have to find a place in between the two lol.:confused: