PDA

View Full Version : Loads Of Videos

Crimsonthrone
10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Loads of the songs they all look awesome

http://www.youtube.com/user/pdtecrj

Frantic Killer4
10-21-2007, 02:08 PM
nice find! god they all look sick. i am still playing the guiatr hero 3 demo after like ten hours and there is only 5 songs lol

Crimsonthrone
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
yeah i lost my disc which has guitar hero 3 on and have no more blank discs

which is gay cause i really want to play it

Birky
10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
I watched the one where he showed all the characters and outfits and stuff. They took out Eddie Knox!!!!:mad::( I'm so sad. Now I'll either be Judy Nails (Who looks much better in GHIII) or the Asian school girl. :)

Crimsonthrone
10-21-2007, 07:24 PM
I watched the one where he showed all the characters and outfits and stuff. They took out Eddie Knox!!!!:mad::( I'm so sad. Now I'll either be Judy Nails (Who looks much better in GHIII) or the Asian school girl. :)

I know im annoyed to im either gonna use Xaivier Stone of Or Lars Ulmat (THE DOOM BRINGER LOL) i lime theres alot of customiseation well a bit of customisation

Birky
10-21-2007, 07:27 PM
I know im annoyed to im either gonna use Xaivier Stone of Or Lars Ulmat (THE DOOM BRINGER LOL) i lime theres alot of customiseation well a bit of customisation

Nope. Your going to be Judy Nails. :) I can tell by your sig that you also find here attractive. Stop defining the truth, and except it. :p

Fire Mage
10-21-2007, 08:46 PM
I want to look at the videos but I'm not going to.

It'll just feel like it's being "ruined." The only videos I've watched are of songs I've already seen (i.e. Through the Fire and Flames, the demo songs, etc.)

I want to be surprised by the note charts. Haha.

xJoex
10-21-2007, 08:57 PM
^Trust me, that's a good idea!

Knights of Cydonia = Best note chart ever.

Crimsonthrone
10-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Nope. Your going to be Judy Nails. :) I can tell by your sig that you also find here attractive. Stop defining the truth, and except it. :p

She was my 3rd option :p

she looks allot better in guitar hero 3 than in guitar hero 2 though

lickidy split
10-22-2007, 02:14 AM
great find! All the songs look amazing!

XxBMC DeAtHxX
10-22-2007, 02:37 AM
thanks a lot dude... looks awesome from what i can see... not gunna watch Devil went Down to Georgia video, cuz i wanna be SURPRISED (pst i watched first 25 secs lol)

DFILL450
10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
nice find! god they all look sick. i am still playing the guiatr hero 3 demo after like ten hours and there is only 5 songs lol
How? lol On my demo it ends after you play 4 songs..and then i just stop playing because i dont feel like booting it back up..I have the demo on tony hawk by the way.