PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with the Road Warrior Achievement? Need Help!

Zumafire
05-15-2006, 05:01 AM
A firend and I were knocking this out tonight and we both accomplished over 100 road kills eactly the way the guide said....and nothing. We were wondering if any one else had this problem. We are doing a player match on a custom map and we've maxed it out with a 100 kill limit. He runs in front of the truck and then I hit him...repeat over 100 times..and nothing. Is there a certain way you have to run them over..If anyone has any feed back, that would be swell.
Thanks!

Ice2Dragon
06-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Nope, just run them over, it worked for me, I went a bit over, like around 10 and I got the achievement @_@

baseballa211
06-29-2006, 04:58 AM
use hummer only

Marley Buckins
07-06-2006, 05:27 PM
i used the ATV to get mine = \ same way you described. chaos 100 kill limit on player match and player map.

seantak
07-06-2006, 11:39 PM
A firend and I were knocking this out tonight and we both accomplished over 100 road kills eactly the way the guide said....and nothing. We were wondering if any one else had this problem. We are doing a player match on a custom map and we've maxed it out with a 100 kill limit. He runs in front of the truck and then I hit him...repeat over 100 times..and nothing. Is there a certain way you have to run them over..If anyone has any feed back, that would be swell.
Thanks!

doadea helped me. He had a custom map that spawns players in a straight line. Hop in a hummer and drive back and forth. You get a kill going forward and one kill when you go backward. Reach the 100 kill limit and game ends and you get the achievement. The other player doesnt even need to be active. Once this is done, you can go to sleep or go out for dinner while your friend does the same to your inactive player. Otherwise you or your friend has to watch a guy getting run over 100 times.:woop: