PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking?

y2duane
10-22-2007, 07:49 AM
OK, I seriously just played an entire game trying to unlock the Rebound Margin +7 achievement and it wouldn't unlock. All I needed to do was finish with seven more rebounds than the opponent and I finished with 30 rebounds while the computer had 3. Finished the game, 5 minute quarters.

Is there a certain difficulty the game needs to be on? Any idea what's preventing the achievement from unlocking?

I've also played games and haven't gotten other achievements that I should have (i.e., Defensive FG%, Lights Out), but the achievements did unlock for me for Create-A-Player and Creating the Playlist, which makes me think I have the settings wrong somewhere.

I even went back to the Dashboard and reset the cache to see if that would help, but no dice. Has anyone else had the problem of achievements not unlocking?

killlah631
10-23-2007, 11:41 PM
That's weird, I didn't have this problem with any of the achievements on the game, and the achievements do not have to be done on any certain difficulty for any besides the rivalry achievements. Did you try deleting all 2K8 data out of your drive, other then that I don't know. I know people have these problems all the time with other 2K games, so just try the memory deletion and hope for the best.

XxBlueSpade2xX
11-14-2007, 08:12 AM
I have gotten every player achievement (Kobe, Lebron, Wade) But no matter what my stats, for 3 games I cannot unlock Kevin Garnett. Anybody have any tips, or info about a patch?
Thanks

pimpinjondaboss
11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Maybe you should make sure you signed in with your profile. Just double-check. Cause that was the problem for me when my LeBron achievement and Good Hands achievement.

III Royal III
12-12-2007, 07:11 PM
I played like 20 games and dish out 30 assists every game but no ach.? so I gave up.

ballin bu
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
i'm having the same problem with the steve nash acheivement. i've gotten the 20 and 15 like three times without it unlocking.

puckup
01-08-2008, 11:38 PM
they could be nlocking unless there glitched but you may just have your indicater off (the thing that pings when they unlock)

Gulan Rouge
01-13-2008, 05:01 AM
the only one i have had problems with is the 30 assists one, otherwise all the other ones ive done are good

oDD Reflex
01-19-2008, 07:23 AM
I've gotten every achievement so far except for Chris Paul! I've met the required stats like 5 times now but it just won't unlock!

From reading this thread it seems like the game is flawed since it's blocking different achievements for people.

KILLING5PR33
02-08-2008, 02:28 PM
OK, I seriously just played an entire game trying to unlock the Rebound Margin +7 achievement and it wouldn't unlock. All I needed to do was finish with seven more rebounds than the opponent and I finished with 30 rebounds while the computer had 3. Finished the game, 5 minute quarters.

Is there a certain difficulty the game needs to be on? Any idea what's preventing the achievement from unlocking?

I've also played games and haven't gotten other achievements that I should have (i.e., Defensive FG%, Lights Out), but the achievements did unlock for me for Create-A-Player and Creating the Playlist, which makes me think I have the settings wrong somewhere.

I even went back to the Dashboard and reset the cache to see if that would help, but no dice. Has anyone else had the problem of achievements not unlocking?

What i would do is delete out of your hardrive and start off from scratch........There tends to be glitches on certain online games........

amikk88
03-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah--I'm having trouble with a lot of the player achievements. The Steve Nash wouldn't unlock, and there were a couple others ,but I can't remember who.

Cannonball
04-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Go in and delete the game saves from the hard drive and then it shouldn't show up under the trophy case and it should unlock.