PDA

View Full Version : Play against the Developers of GHIII

Derrick DS
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
http://kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360/guitar-hero-3-weekend-comes-with-360-demo-313441.php

Looks like this is going to be essential for those who want the 'Meet your Maker' achievement. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me. :p

DFILL450
10-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I was watching an interview on gamespot. And the guy that was playing sucked! lol. So i hope their all like that lol. I wonder if the achievement is like tony hawk. Where if you beat someone who beat a developer then you get it.

Derrick DS
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
I was watching an interview on gamespot. And the guy that was playing sucked! lol. So i hope their all like that lol. I wonder if the achievement is like tony hawk. Where if you beat someone who beat a developer then you get it.
The achievement didn't specify, so I'm going to go ahead & assume that it is not like that one. Either way, I still want to play against the developers... nothing more satisfying than telling your friends that you played against one of the creators of the game and won.

Demon Ninja
10-22-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm scarred about this achievement. I'm gona go like crazy to try and get it that night fearing it's not a virus achievement. Still trying to think how they can make so you only get by beating them.

SonOfNorris86
10-23-2007, 03:19 AM
I hope it is a virus achievement cuz nothing makes me more mad when an achievement is only available for a limited time.

Pyroman31
10-23-2007, 03:43 AM
Guys. It's a viral achievement.

To quote ChrisVance(Neversoft Employee) from Scorehero.

"Also, the viral achievment is just that, a viral one. If someone gets it from me, someone else can beat that person and get it from them. Soon enough you wont need to find a Dev to get the achievment, but at first it will be few and far inbetween.

Chris Vance."

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30904

DFILL450
10-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Thats exactly what i thought it was going to be like. Good thing though..because i probably wouldnt be able to get it if it wasnt a viral achievement.