PDA

View Full Version : Beat entire game on normal - no achievements.

OmegaX06
10-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Finally completed the entire game on normal today. Beat the final two guys and it went to the cut scene. I then got the achievement for beating the level, and then it went to the credits. I pressed A to get past the credits and the game preceded to the menu. I never got the achievements for beating it on casual or normal. Anyone have a clue why? It really pissed me off that I beat the entire game then get no achievements for doing so.

OmegaX06
10-23-2007, 01:59 AM
Well I just went back through the chapters list and it said one of the museum things was incomplete... I'd like to know how I beat the game and skipped some shit. Guess i'll try replaying that part.

Conker Rules All
10-24-2007, 03:56 AM
Well I just went back through the chapters list and it said one of the museum things was incomplete... I'd like to know how I beat the game and skipped some shit. Guess i'll try replaying that part.

lol i just bought this game and i hope this doesn't happen to me lol, did you actually get the achievement for beating the museum level?

OmegaX06
10-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I got the achievement for beating the museum level the first time I played it. But got the achievement for beating the game when I replayed that one part I was missing.

matty cheetham
10-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Something similar happened to me i did 3 acts on hard boiled then the chapters got reset and said i hadn't done them.
---

strathmeyer
12-10-2007, 05:39 AM
This has happened to me in Halo 3. Shit happens.