PDA

View Full Version : Remaining Veteran Achievements etc...

mmcquade
05-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone,

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this...

Here's what I've done so far: I finished the game on Normal setting and then went through on veteran.

Questions / Problem:

When I got to the level where you clear the 6 buildings in town (post office, church, etc - not the silo), I quit my game 1/2 way through. When I returned, the loading screen freezes just before it usually says: "SAVING PROGRESS".

I've tried playing different games and coming back to CoD2, etc, but nothing seems to work.

My question is: if I were to start that particular level over again using the MISSION SELECT screen, would I still get the veteran achievement, even though I'm not playing through the game in its entirety?

The reason I ask is because I noticed the first mission is called "THE WINTER WAR" which, obviously, I completed first. However, I did not receive the achievement for it...

Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

fallingskyline
08-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Same for me on the "The Winter War" achievement. I tryed it again on Veteran (i did it twice on this difficulty) but still no achievement

I'll try it again with no harddisk and no savegame on my MU maybe the savegame is glitched i'll post my results in here

Butters
08-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Mission select does work, I've done it.

Bludy ASSASSIN
08-10-2006, 12:24 AM
very true:drunk