PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know??

Ice Hunter
05-16-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey does anyone know if you can still get an achievement while playing off line (not connected to xbox live). What I mean is if you beat a campain and you should get 100pts for it and then the next day or whatever you connect to xbox live again will it unlock it from your saved data or do you always have to be connected? -Thanks

BucklingLeader
05-16-2006, 02:51 AM
i dont think youd have to be connected to live, i remember i got the master achievements in Gauntlet for each character when I played offline, signed on to live and it updated my gamerscore, i think as long as youve connected to live sometime in the past it should work

TimidKillah
05-16-2006, 02:54 AM
Yep, he's right. I did my Madden achievements offline then when I reconnected to live, it just updated my score on XBL

KilluhKam
05-16-2006, 02:59 AM
i dont think youd have to be connected to live, i remember i got the master achievements in Gauntlet for each character when I played offline, signed on to live and it updated my gamerscore, i think as long as youve connected to live sometime in the past it should work

how'd u get the master achievements? i only have the valykrie's n idk how i got it...the other 3 master's to have all 200 pts can u tell me?

agentexx
05-16-2006, 03:01 AM
You can do em offline. It just doesn't have the date of the achievement unless you're connected to live.

Webb
05-16-2006, 03:29 AM
Course you can. I do it all the time.