PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how double perfect, triple perfect etc?

immortality20
03-01-2013, 05:36 AM
I'm on the last world now and still can't figure out how to double perfect a level, or triple perfect. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

tacoty
03-01-2013, 06:17 AM
A double perfect just means you got a perfect on 2 different difficulty levels, so triple perfect would mean on all 3(easy, medium, hard). Triple perfect+ would then be bullseyes on all 3 difficulties.

immortality20
03-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks. I'm on my second playthrough now on hard. It's amazing how much the levels change, like playing a whole new game, except a lot harder.

KirbyTheAlmighty
03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
I've been doing all three difficulties and getting Perfect+ before moving on.
Just finished the first world, and already loving this game. Great addition to the series.

ponypo2001
03-02-2013, 08:51 PM
The game is simply one of the best arcade games I've ever purchased. Great difficulty curve so far too (on world 2 currently). Shocked that there aren't more threads here about the game.

Diachron
03-03-2013, 07:42 AM
The game is simply one of the best arcade games I've ever purchased. Great difficulty curve so far too (on world 2 currently). Shocked that there aren't more threads here about the game.

I've been a longtime bit.trip fan, and I'm absolutely loving this one. I'm playing it on BOTH the 360 and WiiU, but on the 360 not a SINGLE friend on my FL is playing it. On the WiiU, several friends are playing. Go figure.

Cavey74
03-03-2013, 05:12 PM
I've been a longtime bit.trip fan, and I'm absolutely loving this one. I'm playing it on BOTH the 360 and WiiU, but on the 360 not a SINGLE friend on my FL is playing it. On the WiiU, several friends are playing. Go figure.

I'm playing it on the PC and 360 and noticed the same thing. There are many times more players on the other platforms than on the 360 it seems.

immortality20
03-04-2013, 11:05 AM
I have 1 friend who is playing it, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hardcore platformer. This is just as awesome as Super Meat Boy. I'm about 2/3 way done triple perfecting every level now. So annoying to do a HARD level and miss that ****ing bullseye.

tacoty
03-05-2013, 10:12 PM
I've been trying to get the word out to my friends but it seems that this didn't get the placement or publicity that something like SMB did. It's not as hard as SMB but I relate to as a trial/error games but whereas SMB turned me off of some of the dark levels because I just couldn't get past parts, this game is a little easier but still frustrating. 9.5/10 for sure!