PDA

View Full Version : How Many Hours?

archaic frost
10-25-2007, 06:56 AM
So I beat this on normal ages ago, and can't remember how many hours the game is. I only have one achievement left (beating it on cherokee) and intend to do it sometime in the near future, but have no idea how long it will take. Is this something I can do in an afternoon, a full day, or a weekend?

Thanks.

Fonkey Monkey
10-25-2007, 07:05 AM
i would say if you started at around 10 or 11 pm, youd be done by like 2 am.
only takes like 4-6 hours to complete.

metalhead212
11-02-2007, 02:02 PM
The game is fairly quick if you have already gone through it once. It is laid out exactly the same way. None of the puzzles are different. The difficulty really isn't that much harder either but all in all it doesn't really matter as you get infinite lives. It should only take a few hours.

RRIKER
11-08-2007, 03:38 AM
I have the same situation. Getting 65g for cherokee is pretty sweet, but I'd like to break it up (sorta like how Quake 4 splits it up into acts for different difficulties). If we're talking hypotheticals, I guess having Cherokee unlocked for the start would be the best option. /rant

At any rate, it just seems like a chore if going for the points alone. I already got points for the levels (50g+ for the later ones, even), so it helped me move along. Without that boost, I think I'm gonna end up bored playing the same thing again without the Heroine-like sound of an unlocked achievement.

At least with co-op you can fool around with your buddy(ies) or with unlockable tricks like unlimited rocket ammo or super speed can change up the game dynamic and make it even more fun. Like a reverse-skull from Halo 2+3.

But what do I know? I'm not even a published developer.

--Honk if you love partial nudity--

DARK LORD RYAN
11-25-2007, 07:28 PM
About 6hours I would say!!