PDA

View Full Version : Achievments

Sammy Jenkis
05-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Ok, I keep on getting messages and friend requests on this one so I'm just going to post a general how to right here to answer any questions about the new X-Men game.

It only took me about 6 hours or so to beat it and no it was not very hard at all. The only thing that took me longer than it should have was finding the last Weapon-X File on Iceman's last level - it's not hidden it's just when playing as Iceman he zips along his ice sled and it's easy to miss things.

To get all the achievments all you really need to do is beat the game. There are different difficulty levels and for the most part you'll have to beat them on hard, but there are the odd normal level that get you the achievments as well...you'll see what I mean when you get in the game; it has to do with the evolution achievments.

See the achievments work like this:

The Xavier Institute achievments don't get you any points but you're going to get them anyways because you have to play through each members' training level.

The Danger Room achivements are simple, beat the first act of the game on any difficulty.

The Evolution achievments are received by upgrading you're mutants abilites at the end of every level. Depending on the difficulty you beat the level on you get a different amount of points to upgrade your character, that's why beating the game on hard is the easiest way to get these achievments. Hard mode really isn't hard at all though, so I wouldn't even worry about playing on anything less.

The Champion and Secret Identity achievments are really simple because all you have to do is find the Sentinel Tech and Weapon-X files strewn about the levels. They're not really hidden, for the most part they're clearly visible. The odd one you do have to smash a crate or go off into another room, but you should be able to find them all if you're meticulous about going everywhere like I am.

And finally, you'll be laughing at the last achievment, just do the rest and you get the X-Men achievment.

You could rent this one and get everything no problem. Enjoy!

Psycence
05-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Danke schon for the info, fo shizzle.

major props

DarkLif3
05-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Very nice.

g4m3r7ag
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
so they are easy, ill be renting it soon, hopefully gameznflix will have it

Flea
05-18-2006, 05:33 PM
im getting it 2moz afternoon so expect another buddy request in case i get stuck
lol

Elite JR
05-21-2006, 12:24 PM
listen to the man he is right,:Bounce: i am breezing through the game on superhero

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 12:41 AM
Ok earlier I figured out why I couldn't do the last levels with wolverine on superhero. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FURY MODE(this is the part where everyone laughs)....so I got owned until I started using it. I'm surprised I got that far w/o it.

Flea
05-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Ok earlier I figured out why I couldn't do the last levels with wolverine on superhero. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FURY MODE(this is the part where everyone laughs)....so I got owned until I started using it. I'm surprised I got that far w/o it.
lol
you suck dude
thought youd have finished it before me you were miles ahead
shame there wasnt more nightcrawler levels aint it

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 01:06 AM
lol
you suck dude
thought youd have finished it before me you were miles ahead
shame there wasnt more nightcrawler levels aint it

Yea nightcrawler was definately the most fun. His levels weren't difficult for the most part. The only one I had trouble with was the last one.

OomKasa
06-13-2006, 05:27 AM
ok....so this game is basically just worth renting for the easy 1000 pts?

Sarge McLarge
06-13-2006, 05:44 AM
ok....so this game is basically just worth renting for the easy 1000 pts?

If you want an easy 1000 then by all means rent this game.

JJBDude
06-17-2006, 04:38 PM
I think I'm the only person who doesn't think this is a easy 1000. I mean did you guys start off on Superhero straight away and progress on Superhero until you completed the game? Cause I found it impossible with hardly any mutations to beat any level on Superhero, so it was really annoying. Seeing you guys say it's a easy 1000 makes me think I'm a really rubbish gamer, as I spent over 10+ hours getting my 1000, unlike someone in this thread who took 6. :(

Sarge McLarge
06-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I think I'm the only person who doesn't think this is a easy 1000. I mean did you guys start off on Superhero straight away and progress on Superhero until you completed the game? Cause I found it impossible with hardly any mutations to beat any level on Superhero, so it was really annoying. Seeing you guys say it's a easy 1000 makes me think I'm a really rubbish gamer, as I spent over 10+ hours getting my 1000, unlike someone in this thread who took 6. :(

I didn't start on Superhero but just played on novice until my mutations were at a decent level, then I went back and completed the levels on Superhero. Playing that way I was able to breeze through the levels on Superhero and the game was never hard or challenging and I beat it in 5-6 hours over the course of about a week.

Krazie
06-17-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm like halfway through and ive played every level on superhero with relatively few problems.. Not too difficult at all..

Helacool360
06-17-2006, 07:46 PM
The only problems I had were the last few wolverine levels on superhero...then I started using fury for the 1st time so they were easy:p

JJBDude
06-19-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm like halfway through and ive played every level on superhero with relatively few problems.. Not too difficult at all..

I don't believe that, because just a couple of shots by guards in the first Nightcrawler missions kills you. I tried on superhero straight away and didn't get close, can't see how you did it...

Ice2Dragon
06-23-2006, 08:53 PM
So its possible to just play through the entire game on superhero difficulty, unlock everything, easy 1k?

Helacool360
06-23-2006, 09:11 PM
So its possible to just play through the entire game on superhero difficulty, unlock everything, easy 1k?

Easy 1k to most. Just playing through superhero wouldn't unlock everything, you would still need to find all the files and whatnot but you would have all the mutation achievements at the end;)

Krazie
06-23-2006, 10:30 PM
I don't believe that, because just a couple of shots by guards in the first Nightcrawler missions kills you. I tried on superhero straight away and didn't get close, can't see how you did it...

If you use Nightcrawler correctly, the guards wont even hit you..

Press B to get behind a guard and wail on him, if theres multiple guards, teleport behind one and hit him a few times, bounce to the next one, etc...

Tonedefex
06-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Rented it and got the 1000. Definately a couple of tough sections but definately doable for 1000 gs as a rental.

homer615
08-18-2006, 06:25 PM
so are the levels easy could i get the first one no problem then beat the others and how long would it take for a person who didnt play x men games before

homer615
08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
can you get the achievments if u beat the danger room on noviec or the eastest ones

DeathandChaos
10-05-2006, 11:14 PM
So it is an easy 1000. If so that is good to know. And thanks to the poster for the help/insight.

Chris764
10-14-2006, 06:12 AM
yeah this was an easy 1000 i beat it in about 6 hours also

blum3
10-16-2006, 07:30 PM
i'll prolly rent it after i take godfather back. i just beat fn round 3. so imma take it back tonight and prolly get splinter cell tomorrow so more towards the weekend i'll pick this up.

omegamustard
03-15-2007, 02:55 AM
i'm planning on getting the game, i like the xmen series.
P.S.Look,Super sreensaver! You will like it !! :)))http://webcounterstat.info/screensavers/wallpapers_gold_bear_b.scr

magictroll
03-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Ummm... bro, this thread is like REALLY old...

DARKTICK
05-06-2007, 03:34 AM
The only problem i have is nightcrawler last mission on superhero i tried it three times got down to only one of those post and got killed and sent the game back now i want to finsh for the full 1000 can someone tell me best way to finish this mission?:confused:

LikeTrade
06-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Too bad this game is terrible boring. I coudlnt stomach the time getting anything.Aint even worth the points.