PDA

View Full Version : Network Play

IR DR SANCHEZ
10-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Played a couple of games, pretty damn awful lag in both games and I never get lag in other 360 games. Needs fixed I think, anyone else finding this?

james
10-25-2007, 06:58 PM
yep terrible it is, I have had it in every game I played wierd when passing the ball anyway don't worry not just you I just hope they get it sorted by soon because of the launch day tomorrow in the UK then you won't have a chance in playing

jonnyhallsworth
10-26-2007, 11:36 PM
ye its pretty horrible, thinking of taking it back unless it gets fixed pretty soon. i have no interest in playing offline so the game pretty much sucks so far for me.

did pro 6 have the same problems at first? i never had an xbox when that came out so i wouldnt know

desai100
10-27-2007, 03:44 PM
pro evo 6 had a little lag but nothing as bad as this

orp08
10-27-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll get this soon, (tuesday) but for the problems, in the other Pro Evo they only appeared when someone had a bad connection (1MB worked well most of the time). This is kinda a dissapointment but still since i am getting earlier than my zone should, i will have time for the offline achievements. So i hope by the time more people have it here, the connection issue has already been solved.

T FUNK 1984
10-27-2007, 09:12 PM
They need to get this sorted ASAP! PES6 had some slight lag but it would just slow the game down not cock the game up completely.

I just conceded an own goal and had a player sent off all due to lag (the ball disappeared outside the box and reappeared in the net!)