PDA

View Full Version : Cant get online FK!!!

master pes 4
10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I have scored loads of goals online directly from free kicks and most of them have went straight in, Y havent I got the points, does anyone know?

james
10-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Try like next time when I score from a free-kick stay in the game lobby for a while because I think that the severs are having some issues eg. lag so my guess is just stay in the server and hope it might appear

mull3t
10-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Ive been glitched out of achievement aswell, completed UK league, come top but no achievement. pfft.

ArneZ
10-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Ive been glitched out of achievement aswell, completed UK league, come top but no achievement. pfft.

so you have to beat the league to get the achievement, or just beat each and every team on exibition, think ive beaten every UK team 2 times each, but not in league mode.

mull3t
10-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Ive beaten every team in the english league at least once, I also checked my winning record for the league I come top of and have won everyone in that at least once. just wont unlock for me.

IR DR SANCHEZ
10-25-2007, 11:29 PM
See my reply in the other thread - you have to beat the team you played as!!!!

james
10-26-2007, 07:24 AM
Do it again I wrote down all the teams on paper then ticked them of as I went through or if you want to do the league then play up to game 19 which after that is when the fixtures repeat again then you can just go play the team who you were in an exhibition match and it should unlock

mull3t
10-26-2007, 08:21 AM
I like your thinking ther ;) saves playing the whole 38 matches.

Gonna try that with the other leagues.

Ta

IR DR SANCHEZ
10-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Thing is I'm doing all the leagues anyway to get the Ultimate achievement, so it would be your own choice. You might as well just play exhibitions.

strippedpixel
10-26-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm having problems with the online FK too, I'm not recieving it despite scoring. Seems glitched.

*EDIT* Scratch that, just got it. I got Hat-trick Hunter the same time as I was supposed to get it before. Maybe you can't unlock more than one achievement per match?

james
10-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Maybe you can't unlock more than one achievement per match?

that true somebody I know has also told me this nice 1, I beat this guy 7-4 and got hat-trick achievement and I scored a free kick so I think your right about 1 per match which would be ridculous if it was the case

T FUNK 1984
10-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Maybe you can't unlock more than one achievement per match?

You can. I got the hat trick & winning streak ones in the same game. But im also having a problem with the free kick achievment, just wont unlock!

Spike hostile17
10-28-2007, 10:12 AM
FK achievement is really annoying, i scored like 6 FK directly,but the opponent left the game,because i was losing,i didnt get the achievement... It pissed me off

BEVS ALMIGHTY
09-06-2008, 08:49 PM
just join a freinds match and ask him to foul u near the edge of the box and just do a drilled shot down the middle and u will get it at the end of the match
as long as u scored from the fk