PDA

View Full Version : PES7 (2008) Glitched me out of achievement!!!

mull3t
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey All,

Just completed the UK league, and won (after 38 matches) pfft. but didnt get the achievement? what the hells that about? anyone know yet? or had same experience?

after I won, I did watch the ceremony aswell. but nothing, just started me at a new season 2.

IR DR SANCHEZ
10-25-2007, 11:28 PM
You don't get an achievement for winning the league, you get one for beating all the teams in the league, so even if you did that you must then go beat the team you played with. e.g. Man Utd, like I'm doing it with, two games until I finish, then I go play an exhibition against them and win and bang - achievement (touchwood).

Hope this helps

Spykore NL
10-26-2007, 08:07 AM
getting this game today, good thing i read this thread before playing it, now i don't have to ask this question!

mull3t
10-26-2007, 08:08 AM
You don't get an achievement for winning the league, you get one for beating all the teams in the league, so even if you did that you must then go beat the team you played with. e.g. Man Utd, like I'm doing it with, two games until I finish, then I go play an exhibition against them and win and bang - achievement (touchwood).

Hope this helps

haha Im so thick rofl, ok ill beat man u (although the achievement is very misleading) hopefully it works.

thoseion
10-26-2007, 12:43 PM
haha Im so thick rofl, ok ill beat man u (although the achievement is very misleading) hopefully it works.
I don't see how it's misleading...? It clearly states beat every team in the league - not win the league (as in 06).

the-x-place
10-26-2007, 01:41 PM
ive done this now with Real Madrid and Chelsea yet still dont get the achievement?!? i have beaten all the teams in their respective leagues? Ive seen a couple of people have this achievement but how did they get it? Do you recon it matters if i have played around 50% of the games co-op?

mull3t
10-26-2007, 04:08 PM
I don't see how it's misleading...? It clearly states beat every team in the league - not win the league (as in 06).

Like I said, I was being thick ;)

tenshi
10-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Do you recon it matters if i have played around 50% of the games co-op?
Yeah. They seem to have deliberately disabled achievements during local multiplayer

DavidMck
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Ive done English and Dutch teams in Exhibition and aint got the achievements...Do you have to stay the same team throughout ?

Also, I scored a free kick in a ranked match and never got the achievement !! :|

james
10-28-2007, 08:09 PM
for the leagues you have to beat all the teams in that league and that free kick achievement is a nightmare did it with doctorGR and it didnt work that achievement just unlocks when it feels like it. Take the mickey

JohnoLFC
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Not looking forward to beating Liverpool :*(....might just have a Liverpool v Liverpool exhibition match! Hehehe....