PDA

View Full Version : Two Player

tenshi
10-26-2007, 06:46 PM
The achievements don't seem to work when done in two player?

Can anyone confirm if this is a glitch or a deliberate attempt to spoil our fun?

the-x-place
10-26-2007, 07:02 PM
deliberate attempt to spoil our fun by the looks of it.

I have now beaten all the spanish and english teams but no achievement, just wasnt sure whether it was the five minute games that was the cause or whether it was the two player! Although a few achievements have unlocked so far whilst playin 2 player including the 100 goal one.

james
10-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Yep I tried long ranger with 2 controllers but with no success so yep the-x-place is right they have deliberately stopped the achievements which is good I suppose for no cheating to get them

tenshi
10-27-2007, 12:12 AM
That sucks. I was hoping to play the game with a friend and earn most of the achievements using team work rather than deliberate "cheating" and now I can't even earn them with someone else not even trying to help. They really should remove that aspect. The only people that would take advantage will probably do whatever it takes to get the achievements anyway. Why spoil my fun.

fallingdarkness
10-27-2007, 02:37 AM
Yeah word dude, I mostly play these footy games vs. my friends or with them cause honestly I can't be bothered playing against the CPU it's just so damn dull and they seem to know every trick you're going to pull off.

Anyway with PES6 I've played sooo many matches, scored sooo many goals with and against my friends, if the game had some sort of stats thing like it has now it'd probably crash.

So when I read up on the PES2008 achievements and seen like those score 100 goals etc. achievements I thought it'd be fun cause I would play it alot with friends again and it would come by anyway, well guess not lol, I'll have to go play like 500 matches agains the god-damn CPU. way to go, I wouldn't care alot if the game was a big improvement compared to PES6 but DAMN this game feels/looks so bloody unfinished.

PureTechniquex
02-04-2009, 09:24 AM
There not valid if you do 2-player.