PDA

View Full Version : GHIII to release tonight at Midnight

Tieg
10-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I had preordered this at my local Gamestop and they called me last night to inform me that they would begin selling GHIII tonight at midnight and that the store would open at 11 pm. Just a FYI for you diehards ;) My copy is already paid off and secured so I'll just sleep in tomorrow and pick it up for an afternoon jam session lol.

TheWetherMan
10-27-2007, 02:15 PM
i asked for it for my birthday and my family ordered it of of amazon.com so now im gonna have to wait for it in the mail :(...the same with CoD 4

jorGe62990
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
i also pre-ordered from gamestop but they will not be opening at midnight tonight, but instead the morning of Sunday the 28th...i really do not mind because would never get a game at midnight...ill be picking it up Sunday afternoon

Tieg
10-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Guess that phone call I got last night was a prank call. Man that bugs me that a rep from gamestop would call and say stuff like that. Think I'll go over to the gamestop in silverdale wa and give the manager a piece of my mind tonight at midnight ;)

killerofdafish
10-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I didnt preorder it :/ I wonder if there will still be some for me?

JJBDude
10-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow, I knew Guitar Hero was popular but for it to be on the level of Halo being released at Midnight?

Got to wait a month or so for it to come out in UK grrrr.

Tieg
10-27-2007, 05:02 PM
i also pre-ordered from gamestop but they will not be opening at midnight tonight, but instead the morning of Sunday the 28th...i really do not mind because would never get a game at midnight...ill be picking it up Sunday afternoon

Check this list of stores...maybe you can work something out:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/guitarhero3/midnight/locations11.html

Lievan
10-27-2007, 05:06 PM
My gamestop i work at is doing the midnight release for it too. im glad i dont have to work it but i'll be up there! ps. the wireless guitar is awesome ;-)

Hulking Bubba65
10-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I have been waiting foe this game for so long so i will definetly be there at midnight to pick it up.Is anyone else going to do this.

MinPinz
10-27-2007, 06:28 PM
For whatever reason, none of the 30 or so GameStops in Vegas are doing a midnight release, according to their website. Very annoying...:mad:

killerofdafish
10-27-2007, 06:32 PM
I just called my bestbuy and they are not even doing midnight release :mad:

TheOfficialKid
10-27-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm so jealous of you guys right now...I have to wait for my 360 to get back from the repair shop

Death Buster 9
10-27-2007, 07:13 PM
My local Best Buy is having a midnight selling GH3 at midnight! I'm sooooooo freakin excited!!

Distilled84
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I pre-ordered from Bestbuy.ca, so the best I can expect is Monday morning in the mail. I regret a little not doing in store pickup now, but I only have to regret it for another couple days.

Mad Man
10-27-2007, 09:13 PM
I had preordered this at my local Gamestop and they called me last night to inform me that they would begin selling GHIII tonight at midnight and that the store would open at 11 pm. Just a FYI for you diehards ;) My copy is already paid off and secured so I'll just sleep in tomorrow and pick it up for an afternoon jam session lol.

Yea my local Gamestop is doing the same, but they're also having a Guitar Hero 2 tournament. I have to work though, but after i punch out i am bolting there man

Hulking Bubba65
10-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Yea my local Gamestop is doing the same, but they're also having a Guitar Hero 2 tournament.
Yeah my step dad called there and he said that they said there was some sort of a tornement going on.I am guessing it will probably be a GH2 Tourny.

darkXhawk
10-27-2007, 09:26 PM
I pre-ordered it from bestbuy.com and it came in the mail yesterday. I've already finished it on easy. Its the best one in the series. You guys are gonna love it.

PogromXpert
10-27-2007, 10:11 PM
My local gamecrazy is hosting a GH2 and GH3 demo Tourney tonight all leading up to the midnight release. I have already preordered and paid off mine and my brothers copy. I am so f'n stoked :rock

DoM cAbAn
10-27-2007, 11:28 PM
I really wish I could go there tonight because I'd be able to play it all night. :( Too bad my mom won't drive me.

KingGotenW
10-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Wonder if as many people that showed up for halo midnight madness will be there?

as for me ill be getting my copy tommorow or thursday (when i get paid)

CAMOUFLAGEiPOD
10-28-2007, 02:12 AM
My local Gamestop is doing the midnight release. I didn't pre-order it, and the manager said he wasnt sure there was enough copys for everyone showing up that didn't pre-order. He said I could get a poster of GH3 with purchase. My Best Buy is doing the midnight re-lease, no free stuff tho. So I called my local Circuit City and they are not doing a Midnight release, they are offering a free guitar hero guitar stand with purchase. I think I will hold out and go for that deal Sunday morning, free stuff is always a perk.

lickidy split
10-28-2007, 02:15 AM
I am mot going to in at midnight, i'll just wait till the afternoon