PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get Score from 35 Yards

Pieface
10-27-2007, 08:06 PM
This may take some time but still:

On Begginer:
Take the ball all the way back to give the other team a corner. There keeper coems off the line. When the corner is taken pass it to an upfield player and mke him shoot and hope he scores :P

james
10-27-2007, 08:43 PM
continuing from that use DROGBA he seems to have good lift and stirke of the ball which helped me get it

Pieface
10-27-2007, 09:31 PM
OK full Explanation: (How I Did It)

1: Choose Man Red (Man Utd)
2:Choose Team I (Or anyother team in group 3)
3:Put it on Begginer
4:Put your condition on excellent and theres on poor
5: Play Match
6:Give the team a corner (There keeper will come half way up there own half)
7: Once you get the corner away pass it to a striker or someone upfield (Ronaldo in my case)
8: Make him shoot by holding the B button fully to the top and let go
9: He should score unless the keeper has enough time to get back or it goes wide

richs180
10-27-2007, 09:49 PM
I couldn't get this method to work for me, but that's down to me I think. The method itself is sound. I got this using Chelsea and playing Shevchenko deep behind Drogba then breaking down the opposition's goal kicks and shooting early with Shevchenko. He's much better on the game than in real life at the moment.:)

JayS1989
10-27-2007, 11:32 PM
I couldn't get this method to work for me, but that's down to me I think. The method itself is sound. I got this using Chelsea and playing Shevchenko deep behind Drogba then breaking down the opposition's goal kicks and shooting early with Shevchenko. He's much better on the game than in real life at the moment.:)

Lol still he scored today, its a shame as hes a class act

Doctor GR
10-27-2007, 11:59 PM
OK full Explanation: (How I Did It)

1: Choose Man Red (Man Utd)
2:Choose Team I (Or anyother team in group 3)
3:Put it on Begginer
4:Put your condition on excellent and theres on poor
5: Play Match
6:Give the team a corner (There keeper will come half way up there own half)
7: Once you get the corner away pass it to a striker or someone upfield (Ronaldo in my case)
8: Make him shoot by holding the B button fully to the top and let go
9: He should score unless the keeper has enough time to get back or it goes wide

ι do that with the same team but i shoot with Carrick.Not after a corner.it is easy to do.

james
10-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Lol I went into edit mode and made one of the goalies really short 140cm I think is the smallest height then put his goalie rating to 0 so he had no skills then just find a player which finds the top corners then your away lol

Spike hostile17
10-28-2007, 10:09 AM
I scored my goal from 40 yards with Adriano,if he shoot with his left feet,the ball is almost in;he is definitely the best guy to complete this achievement...I also scored a FK with him from 37 yards,so its definitely makable with practice and luck.

Webb
10-29-2007, 09:34 PM
I've not tried this yet, but if you play the African Allstars in the Master League between seasons, their keepers seem to always take the corners. Counter attack and long shot for instant success ;)