PDA

View Full Version : I'm interested in this game.....

Payshince
03-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Is this game similar to (Condemned)? or. . . ?

I've never heard of this game until recently, and was wondering what it is like.
I hope I get it a.k.a. is awesome to keep me content.
:)

xxJUSTINxx
03-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Nothing like Condemned, more like an arcade shoot'em up type of game.

Painkiller Q8
03-11-2013, 06:44 AM
I have finished it on PC before, and I have this version again on PC "Special Edition"

I love this game so much , its fun and as justin have said, an arcade shoot'em up !

Nevander
03-11-2013, 01:03 PM
The only way to describe this game is in one simple word: AWESOMENESS. Just, just take a quick little peek at the badassery that is found in Painkiller.

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Walkthrough - Part 11 - Loony Park (PC/X360/PS3) [HD] - YouTube

This is just one of many amazing levels. Loony Park is one of my all time favorites.

Payshince
03-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks!
Very interesting I see.

Just preordered it and only $30?! Cool.

PsychicHorns
03-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Quite brilliant! (I have no idea whats going on)

MsBehavin
03-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Old school shooter. It's the same price as Doom 3 was recently, because it too is an HD remake of the original.
For anyone in the UK interested in getting it, Game are doing an offer on pre-orders just now. They're doing the collectors edition for the same price as the regular version using the code 'PAINCE8'.

ZeroSafe5615
04-21-2013, 02:56 AM
Old school shooter. It's the same price as Doom 3 was recently, because it too is an HD remake of the original.
For anyone in the UK interested in getting it, Game are doing an offer on pre-orders just now. They're doing the collectors edition for the same price as the regular version using the code 'PAINCE8'.

This is NOT an HD remake of the original. It's a re-imagining of sorts, and with that, they gimped the amount of levels and released a lot of the old ones as DLC and changed up the story (also not a bad thing either, in fact I sorta liked it.) I do recommend the game, but be prepared to pay for a more "complete" experience.

Nevander
04-22-2013, 10:22 PM
This is NOT an HD remake of the original. It's a re-imagining of sorts, and with that, they gimped the amount of levels and released a lot of the old ones as DLC and changed up the story (also not a bad thing either, in fact I sorta liked it.) I do recommend the game, but be prepared to pay for a more "complete" experience.

It still is an HD remake of the original levels at least, maybe not the full blown original game (which is what I wish they did though).

I sure hope this still comes out. They keep delaying it back more and more, hopefully they've landed on a final date.