PDA

View Full Version : Where's Dragonforce?

ZeroShift
10-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Either this is a stress-induced hallucination, or I honestly cannot find Through the Fire and Flames anywhere in the store. :mad:

Feel free to flame or whatever if I missed something (most of the time I do), but can anyone enlighten me as to how to get this song?

Spikemouth69
10-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Beat the game on any difficulty and it will be the song for the credits. But I warn you its even hard on medium but don't worry you don't have to do well in the credits its just something to do while watching the credits. After the credits it will be in the bonus tracks.

Dark_Lord_White
10-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Yea i just finished playing it on the credits and wow.

DFILL450
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing because i really want to play this song. I shouldn't of started the game on expert then =/ lol.

KingGotenW
10-28-2007, 07:34 PM
wow its hard to do on medium.... something to look forward to i guess

RAINMAKA
10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing because i really want to play this song. I shouldn't of started the game on expert then =/ lol.

Same with me, Im just going to play through on hard because I really want to play Dragonforce.

xioustic
10-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Even the hard version is a complete rush to play. I couldn't believe I made it through on hard.

Expert is impossible though. Even the developers said that none of them could pass it and they thought it was impossible. Only one developer from GH2 could pass Jordan.

BTW, you can use the cheat to unlock the song in quick play mode. The cheats in this one don't affect your achievements I believe.