PDA

View Full Version : Real Names

ever31
10-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello,

anyone know a link to a list of all the unlockable players aswell as the german national teams real names, im wanting to edit it so its all right and im not sure in a fair whack of them

ta

james
10-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Not to sure about the unlockables but if you wanted the German national team here's the link below :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_national_football_team

keep scrolling down you will come across it hope that help's m8 :)

ever31
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM
cheers fella
cant stand playing with fake names, it bugs me,

james
10-28-2007, 11:20 AM
yeah same here that should give you some guidence anyway into entering their real names

Perxxxxx
10-28-2007, 02:31 PM
this might be obvious i dont know , why is it konami can only get certain rights for teams/kits/player names , does it have anything to do with FIFA , any help would be grately appreciated

richs180
10-28-2007, 10:27 PM
I was about to post a thread about this subject.
I think it all comes down to EA holding the FIFA license. Pro Evo has always been like it. I think it was Pro Evo 4 that had the Dutch side as Orange01 to Orange24. I know what you mean about the fake names being annoying. I've just unlocked Classic England and they're all fake, I've got Linden (Lineker) and Kuiden (Keegan) up front. I'm gonna search the interweb and see what I can find. If I find anything I'll post a link.

james
10-29-2007, 03:35 PM
It is becuase of a lease (rental) of the license which is why EA allways have the real names and teams, konami can't buy the whole license otherwise they would have to play EA a lot of money for them to release it. So consequently Konami can only buy a smaller license which consists of the Dutch League, Ligue 1 (french), a maximum choice of about 12 other clubs (e.g Olympiakos etc) and 2 English clubs that is all they are allowed under that license.

Maybe one day FIFA will relsease to licenses so that Konami can have it but so far it is just 1

mattyhowe0
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
It is becuase of a lease (rental) of the license which is why EA allways have the real names and teams, konami can't buy the whole license otherwise they would have to play EA a lot of money for them to release it. So consequently Konami can only buy a smaller license which consists of the Dutch League, Ligue 1 (french), a maximum choice of about 12 other clubs (e.g Olympiakos etc) and 2 English clubs that is all they are allowed under that license.

Maybe one day FIFA will relsease to licenses so that Konami can have it but so far it is just 1

Who gives about names of teams n stuff... feel free to change them...but you get all these planks who buy fifa for the team names and player names. Its completely pointless. the gameplay on fifa is terrible and disgraceful for a game released in 2007. I find TIF 2002 on PS2 better than the demo of fifa 08. I would much rather have the gameplay of PES anyday.

Yeh

kingkoning
11-06-2007, 10:36 AM
If you guys need any other names, you can visit this forum: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/ and search for the threat 'Real Player Names'.

richs180
11-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks man. That's tres helpful!:woop: