PDA

View Full Version : 750k

killerofdafish
10-28-2007, 01:22 PM
So what song are you supposed to get 750k on?

jacob456
10-28-2007, 01:39 PM
I guess it's probably going to be TTFAF because of it's length and note count, so this is going to be a hard achievement.

Vista
10-28-2007, 02:03 PM
agreed, this game is gonna be one tough 1000! I mean beating hard and expert with a controller, beating TTFAF with out star power (I think)... props to any 1000 getters withing the month of november!

Aksh0le
10-28-2007, 02:26 PM
lol I cant even beat raining blood on hard with a guitar, let alone a controller, I found hard way easier in this than gh2, basically five starred every song up until teir 8 first try. I just wonder if its possible to get 200,000 on cult of personality on hard without star power. anyway awesome game..insane 1000

Goodboy33
10-29-2007, 01:27 AM
I just wonder if its possible to get 200,000 on cult of personality on hard without star power. anyway awesome game..insane 1000

I got it on hard ,but mine glitched. I had about 180,000 with a little of the song left and no chance of getting the 200,000 without star power ,so I used it and it unlocked for me at the end.

VileComfort
10-29-2007, 03:11 AM
This one is going to be near impossible for me, unfortunately. I am really sorta disappointed in the achievements for this game. I know that I do not speak for everyone, but I am in no way an "elite" gamer of any kind... on GH2, i haven't even broken 500GP and ill be lucky if I break 200 with this one, from the looks of it.

I really like the way that Bizarre/Xbox did the achievements for PGR4... definitely some difficulty to them, but they are attainable to the masses.. with the last 100 points or so for the hardcore completionist gamer... but Guitar Hero 3? Holy crap... ill be lucky if I ever break over 20 achievements for this game. The game completion points for Easy, Medium, Hard... wtf? 10 points? I can usually only beat these GH games on Medium and this means i have to play the entire setlist all the way through at least 4 or 5 times just to get the measly "purchase everything in the store" style achievements, with the songs, guitars, finishes, characters, etc. Not that i don't enjoy playing, but i have gone all the way up to the Devil Battle [havent beaten it yet] on Medium, and i had only accumulated somewhere around 38-40k...sheesh!

antnie
10-29-2007, 03:17 AM
i gave up on trying to get all of the achievements in the guitar hero games I just play them for fun

Harb
10-29-2007, 12:55 PM
i gave up on trying to get all of the achievements in the guitar hero games I just play them for fun

Gasp! people play these for fun?!

I got like 730 on GH2 but I just can't beat Expert, I got a lot better at GH in general though because the achievements pushed to me want to put in the time.

Yes they are hard to get, but at least when you do get one after months of practicing it feels so much more satisfying than some "get 10,000 kills" crap that just feels like a timesink. At least these achievements push you to get better and practice practice practice!

Death Buster 9
10-29-2007, 03:59 PM
lol I think I've already accepted I'll never get 1000 in this game. My goal for this game just like Guitar Hero II is 500. I got 660 in GHII (Without playing career in easy yet!), so I have faith for III.

How would you guys rank hard mode in this game? I five starred every medium song in career without effort, so is hard about the same as Guitar Hero II?

RavenBlackthorn
10-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I was checking Scorehero earlier and even the insanely good Guitar Hero players had yet to break 700k let alone 750k in this game. I'm thinking that this is one achievement that will be really hard to obtain with the packaged song line. (Perhaps they'll release some DLC that makes this more "doable" at a later date.)

Dr Buttcrack
10-29-2007, 04:52 PM
I have a guy on my friends list who's already got it, I'll send him a message and ask what song.

Edit: Nevermind, he just has 500k, and 700k on co-op. How will it ever be possible to get that high of a score on TtFaF, it's gotta be crazy to keep a multiplier. I've got one of the top players on my list, and he said that he was barely able to beat it after a few hours practice...much less keep a good multiplier.

RavenBlackthorn
10-29-2007, 05:04 PM
I have a guy on my friends list who's already got it, I'll send him a message and ask what song.

Edit: Nevermind, he just has 500k, and 700k on co-op. How will it ever be possible to get that high of a score on TtFaF, it's gotta be crazy to keep a multiplier. I've got one of the top players on my list, and he said that he was barely able to beat it after a few hours practice...much less keep a good multiplier.

Yeah. Mad props to people that can nab this achievement. The videos I've seen of this song are insane. This song makes Jordan (which I couldn't beat either) look easy.

Stovetop0
10-30-2007, 02:07 AM
personally i beleive Jordan makes ttfaf look like a joke. toke me forever to beat jordan (couple months at least). I played ttfaf for about an hour and a half and am making it to around 81% . once past intro not that hard

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 05:39 AM
the only hard part of TTFAF is the intro. everything else aside from some insane solo parts is easy. Just keep double strumming hella fast.

ASTROBL4ACK
10-30-2007, 05:46 AM
the only hard part of TTFAF is the intro. everything else aside from some insane solo parts is easy. Just keep double strumming hella fast.

I would just ignore the Orange note as well on the intro, thats some advice iamchris4life gave to me.

Spot2009
10-30-2007, 05:46 AM
I believe Number of the Beast, One, TTFaF can break 750k with a good run and SP path. Maybe 3s & 7s and Before I Forget as well..

Birky
10-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I would just ignore the Orange note as well on the intro, thats some advice iamchris4life gave to me.

You're friends with Chris?!?! As in the Chris that I saw at the top of like every GHII song?! I envy you, you and your TtFaF mayhem... What a crazy song

O yeah, Way to go already 5 staring expert... I'm still haveing trouble beating Raining Blood. You were definitely the first person on my friends list to 5 star expert... crazy...

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 02:03 PM
You're friends with Chris?!?! As in the Chris that I saw at the top of like every GHII song?! I envy you, you and your TtFaF mayhem... What a crazy song

O yeah, Way to go already 5 staring expert... I'm still haveing trouble beating Raining Blood. You were definitely the first person on my friends list to 5 star expert... crazy...

5 starring expert is just career songs right? If it is then Woot:woop:

Birky
10-30-2007, 08:22 PM
5 starring expert is just career songs right? If it is then Woot:woop:

Well ya but that means five staring raining blood, the devil went down to Georgia, one, number of the beast (not to hard I guess...), and all the other crazy songs. Props to all who do it.

DFILL450
10-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Well ya but that means five staring raining blood, the devil went down to Georgia, one, number of the beast (not to hard I guess...), and all the other crazy songs. Props to all who do it.
You dont have to 5 star the devil went down to georgia..just beat it.;)

I was watching a video of someone 5 starring ttfaf and they got about 550k. So i dont think you can get the 750k achievement on that song.

jacob456
10-30-2007, 10:11 PM
You dont have to 5 star the devil went down to georgia..just beat it.;)

I was watching a video of someone 5 starring ttfaf and they got about 550k. So i dont think you can get the 750k achievement on that song.

If you go on the leaderboards, iamchris4life managed to get around 737k on it!! I think it would be possible on TTFAF just because of the huge amount of notes it has.

wackysplash
10-31-2007, 02:10 AM
that song has over 3,500 notes... of course you can get it on that song... its all about SP and the multiplier

DFILL450
10-31-2007, 02:15 AM
that song has over 3,500 notes... of course you can get it on that song... its all about SP and the multiplier

Well im just saying that its not very practical. Most people wont be able to beat that song..let alone get 750k on it. Its definitely possible though.

ph201
10-31-2007, 02:19 AM
With practice, beating songs with a reg. controller can be extremely more easy than the guitar. Both the guitar and controllers have their equal disadvantages.

Valkynaz
10-31-2007, 02:29 PM
I just wonder if its possible to get 200,000 on cult of personality on hard without star power. anyway awesome game..insane 1000

It's possible. I got the "Who Needs the Power" achievement w/o glitching by playing CoP on Hard w/ the 360 controller(I'm better w/ the controller than w/ the guitar).