PDA

View Full Version : Harmful guitar?

Fire Mage
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Has anyone had in problems with their guitar in terms of it being uncomfortable?

Where my wrist usually rests while playing, it seems like the edge is pushing in and whenever I take my wrist off I'll see line marks/indentations in my skin.

I'm not pushing my wrist in either, it's just kind of resting there nicely.

Any ideas?

DFILL450
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
The same exact thing is happening to me! I thought i was the only one haha. Yea when ever i'm strumming it like hurts my wrist.

I guess we'll just have to deal with it...or find a new place to rest our wrist lol

KingGotenW
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
i havent gotten my copy yet... but it seems redoctane has ALOT of things to apologize for

faulty les paul
x-plorer...les paul switch up
uncormfatable guitar
(Future spot for complaint)anyways just go buy some kind of thin/soft pad to place over the edge and it should be fine.

edit: les paul or x-plorer? Also where did u get the game from?

Defcizion
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
You guys are lucky you have the Les Paul :(
My Wal Mart only has the bundle with the wired Xplorer which is retarded as shit.

Fire Mage
10-28-2007, 07:48 PM
It's the Les Paul. Preordered it from Gamestop and picked it up at midnight last night.

yuyanami
10-28-2007, 08:21 PM
i agree that the les paul shape is fricking uncomfortable..besides the wrist on the edge thingie, the rear-shape makes it unbalanced when i sit down and play. i switched back to my explorer once the wireless novelty wore off..

Whistler
10-28-2007, 08:31 PM
The buttons are harmful too, I like broke my wrist while trying to press the green and orange button at the same time in GH2. Hurt while I did it but was fine after. But now I almost canít move my wrist :( stupid game!

bakardi boy
10-28-2007, 11:47 PM
i havent gotten my copy yet... but it seems redoctane has ALOT of things to apologize for

faulty les paul
x-plorer...les paul switch up
uncormfatable guitar
(Future spot for complaint)anyways just go buy some kind of thin/soft pad to place over the edge and it should be fine.

edit: les paul or x-plorer? Also where did u get the game from?

i got one for #4. pice of crap battery pack. i hate buyying new batterys. PICE OF CRAP

glasstiger50
10-28-2007, 11:52 PM
I know this is off-topic, but has anyone confirmed that you cannot do online Co-op campaign?

KingGotenW
10-28-2007, 11:57 PM
I know this is off-topic, but has anyone confirmed that you cannot do online Co-op campaign?

i have ppl tell me it is others say its just battle mode online. plus the demo says to go play co-op online but doesnt say battle or career.

sorry but i cant give you a straight answer...

glasstiger50
10-28-2007, 11:59 PM
If you have the game, you could just check. That's why I was asking people who have the game.

Denny Crane
10-29-2007, 12:33 AM
yea my wrist hurts aftet playing, i think this shit is giving me carpel tunel. im pissed. on a side note: why is this game geared more toward "awsome" players. the achievements are made for expert players mostly, and also whenever i go online and play co-op i get looked down upon for playing on medium, while the other guy plays on expert, like that shithole is better than me cause hes better at guitar hero. shit pisses me off.:rant:

DFILL450
10-29-2007, 02:01 AM
I think my wrist is broken after playing the game all day...sigh...good thing its my left hand so i can still write in school tomorrow lol.

paradime
10-29-2007, 03:25 AM
for me its the inside of my forearm. i sit and play and rest the guitar on my knee and the guitar digs in my arm, like seriously i can tell ill have a bruise tomarow from it....lol getting ass whooped by a game. also it seems that star power is harder to activate with the new guitar

KingGotenW
10-29-2007, 03:34 AM
if its really as bad as u guys say it is i might just go buy the x-plorer....

no battery pack. no harmful guitar... its fugly but it doesnt hurt my wrists....

antnie
10-29-2007, 03:39 AM
this really does not have to do with cumfort but one time I was jammin out as usual and hit my leg up against the table and cut it open. How could you get cut open playing a video game?? It hurt. Now i feal stupid because i said that.

killerharu45
10-29-2007, 04:30 AM
It's the Les Paul. Preordered it from Gamestop and picked it up at midnight last night.

I got mine at midnight too. The only problem I have though is my wrist cramping during TTFAF. I played it after I beat the game because you do not fail during the credits ;). It took me forever to beat TDWDTG. I could not do the y,y,yb r,r,ry if my life depended on it. But I eventually beat it with lefty flip, double notes, and whammy all in a row. It was awesome.

benbam87
10-29-2007, 05:10 AM
lol i thought GH3 only comes with the wireless guitar. Thats all ive seen advertised over here.

Killerbunnys
10-29-2007, 06:39 AM

Hmm well the back of the case says Online co-op and Offline co-op in the little list of whats in the game like does it support content download etc. but heres the weird part if you go online you can only do 2 things player match and ranked match and as for the co-op career it seems to be only Offline which makes no sence when the back cover says Online co-op (and i dont know what you guys call co-op but i call it playing the main story with a friend) they may add the feature later or.... not but if someone finds other wise please post.

Well anyways hope this answers your question (oh and sorry for one long sentence just rushin cause im about to play some player matches)

Deagle I87
10-29-2007, 02:41 PM
my hand is swolen and have to go the doctor.

DropDeadArtemus
10-29-2007, 02:51 PM
my fingers get really stiff after hitting the frets for an extended period of time. i swear i thought people would only refer to violence "in" video games, not the violence "of" video games. GH3-Destroying wrists and fingers one Kick-ass solo at a time.