PDA

View Full Version : On Console: Wireless connect button broken!

nickluto
10-28-2007, 10:56 PM
So I bought GHIII, got back to my house, fired it up, was ready to shred...and all of the sudden I realized that when I press the wireless connect on the console, nothing happens. I took off the face plate and tried to poke inside the hole, bu t apparently the button is broken off completely and is resting inside of the console...

is there anyother way to tell my 360 to look for a wireless controller!?>!?! like a button combo on startup?>!

Distilled84
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear that man, that is horrible timing. Unfortunately I don't know of any way to resync a controller other than the button on the front of the console.

nickluto
10-28-2007, 11:18 PM
well, it's been broken for awhile, i just forgot about it.

when friends bring over other controllers to play on my console, i connect them via the quick charge cable thing and its all good....but i freaking forgot that when i bought GHIII...

can i still buy a wired guitar? how much are they?

Distilled84
10-29-2007, 12:53 AM
I know Wal-mart is selling a bundle with the old wired Xplorer, I'm not sure if you can buy it independently though.

chaoticthirty3
10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
ya u need to hold the buttons i had the same problem

Bax x360a
10-29-2007, 01:10 AM
ya u need to hold the buttons i had the same problem
Not a very helpful post mate... I'd suggest if you can't figure out a solution or find a wireless guitar to buy on the internet or at a local shop, just use the wired guitar from guitar hero 2...

Siznut
10-30-2007, 02:23 AM
just return it they allow returns cause some controllers have been defected like my friends blue wasnt working and he returned and he got another 1

nickluto
10-30-2007, 03:08 AM
I was able to fix it, i had to get a REAAAAAAALLLY thin screw driver, remove the plate, and kind of poke the screwdriver in and then tilt it in a certain direction to hit the button...almost danced around when I saw the flashing quadrants when it was looking for an other controller!