PDA

View Full Version : Disc unreadable

OldWIKI TIK
10-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Anyone else having a problem with thier disk? Mine keeps saying unreadable after songs quite often. This is my second disc too. Took the other one back. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. :mad::uzi:

MinPinz
10-29-2007, 03:46 AM
If it's happened w/ 2 disks, it may not be the disk. I had that problem w/ my console. It started just being Oblivion, then it stopped reading any disks, games, CD's, whatever. Had to send it back to MS to get fixed. Good luck.

killerharu45
10-29-2007, 05:16 AM
If it's happened w/ 2 disks, it may not be the disk. I had that problem w/ my console. It started just being Oblivion, then it stopped reading any disks, games, CD's, whatever. Had to send it back to MS to get fixed. Good luck.

The same thing happened with me. Except it said "unplayable" from the dashboard. Then I got the 3 red lights :rant:

bdulle412
10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
I also got the disc unreadable... opened up my xbox and looked at the disc and its got a couple scratches on it.. i don't understand how it could have gotten scratches on it since its been in my xbox since i got it and the xbox isn't vertical and hasn't moved... oh well.. gonna try and take it back to the store i bought it from and get a new one since i haven't had it for more than 24 hours