PDA

View Full Version : How insecure is Tom Morello?

bplayak
10-29-2007, 08:17 AM
"Seriously, I'm at "My first real gig" in some seedy bar playing in front of maybe 100 people, and the guy from Rage comes up on stage to prove to everyone that he's a better guitar player than me? Was he really worried? I mean, dude's been on the cover of guitar magazines for for the last 10 years, and I'm butchering "Barracuda" to a chorus of boos, and he feels the need to show me up.

What a jerk.

...joking, of course."

compliments to ZZTrash

Deagle I87
10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
lol how true. why would he even play at such a dump any way.

Dr Buttcrack
10-29-2007, 04:41 PM
I love the battles, but it's impossible to see with Hyperspeed on, and it's just the opposite effect playing on normal speed. Online doesn't seem as bad, just the boss battles for some reason.

And Tom Morello's is much cooler than Slash's...

ClutchPapi34
10-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I love the battles, but it's impossible to see with Hyperspeed on, and it's just the opposite effect playing on normal speed. Online doesn't seem as bad, just the boss battles for some reason.

And Tom Morello's is much cooler than Slash's...

Slash's guitar work totaly pwns Tom Morello's stuff.

xioustic
10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Morello's sounds cooler. Slash's is just fast soloing.

They're kinda opposites. Morello is chords, Slash is soloing.

Valkynaz
10-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Seriously, I'm at "My first real gig" in some seedy bar playing in front of maybe 100 people, and the guy from Rage comes up on stage to prove to everyone that he's a better guitar player than me? Was he really worried? I mean, dude's been on the cover of guitar magazines for for the last 10 years, and I'm butchering "Barracuda" to a chorus of boos, and he feels the need to show me up.

Makes you kinda wonder what Slash is doing in that prison. o_0

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Makes you kinda wonder what Slash is doing in that prison. o_0

Haha. That is good. I wonder if he got arrested for rocking too hard.

-That was the dumbest line i've ever said by the way.:)

KingGotenW
10-30-2007, 03:09 AM
wow tom is such a jerk... someone remind me to push him into the audience on torch and pitchfork night