PDA

View Full Version : Possible glitch/cheat?

Dex
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
I noticed this the other night... maybe someone else can confirm. :locked

I bought all the bonus songs (all at once) with the gig money I had collected (about $30k), and received notification of ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. I thought it was strange that I didn't exit/auto-save and still got the points... so I shut my 360 off right away.
When I turned it back on, I had the achievement points still, and in GH3, none of my money was missing!
I plan on testing this out with characters/guitars, but I don't have enough money yet. If I remember correctly, I need $65k for all 5 bonus characters... and if this glitch works, I could easily get the achievement, shutdown/restart, and still have all my cash for other things.

Again, untested... any confirmation would be awesome! :drunk

rogueguy23
10-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Hmm could be o.O

fuzzai
10-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Nice, i had done the same thing (not intentionally) with PGR4, and the 1million Kudos. got the achievement, shut off xbox, went back on later one, noticed i had my money so i got all the cars....

The above may be good for ppl looking for the achievements, but if you wanna play them songs, your gonna have to log out to keep them thoe ;)

Giml 360
10-29-2007, 01:28 PM
You don't have to shut your xbox off, just go to the dashboard

rezehnder
10-29-2007, 03:24 PM
There has already been the possibility in GH2 to make a copy of your latest savefile to a memory card, then buy e.g. all bonus songs, collect the achievement and afterwards copy back the savefile from the memory card to your harddisk.
So you could redo that till you got everything.

Now in GH3 it will even be possible without memory card. Nice. :)