PDA

View Full Version : Boss Battles

Deagle I87
10-29-2007, 02:06 PM
well i am on the last boss battle and it is really bullshit. im on expert and he doesnt miss a single note unless you hit him with a powerup. now the powerups are farely easy to get but the boss uses an attack right b4 u get the powerup. so it is almost impossible to get the powerup depending on what powerup the boss uses first. it is really all luck because if the boss uses a lefty flip one time he might use whammy bar the next so it is random. i dont like the battle system at all because of this right here. the hole thing is favored to the boss and it is luck if u win. you do have to be skilled but that isnt all of it. trust me because i have the skill part and it jus depends on wat powerup the boss gets if i can get past it. it is just a uneven match because of the fact that they give every possible advantage to him. i think neversoft did a good job with the boss battles but ruined it with the stupid powerups. way to go neversoft. ruining a hole game with stupid pointless powerups.

KretchFoop14
10-29-2007, 02:56 PM
i agree, now can we think of annnny other game neversoft/activision has screwed up with many pointless things

*coughtonyhawkseriescough*

Deagle I87
10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
LOL!! yea proving grounds is so dumb.