PDA

View Full Version : am i best playing

Flea
05-19-2006, 02:51 PM
this on the superhero level to get all achivements in 1 go?

Helacool360
05-19-2006, 02:57 PM
this on the superhero level to get all achivements in 1 go?

The only thing superhero does is gets you mutations faster, you still have to get ALL sentinel tech and weapon x files which are a majority of the achievements;)

Flea
05-19-2006, 03:02 PM
so in otherwords it doesnt matter what setting i pick then?
ill go for bog standard normal then
lol

salazaar99
05-19-2006, 04:25 PM
I was trying to do all the levels as superhero. Nightcrawler is a breeze and I'm actually having the most fun playing as him. I only need 5 more to mutate him. Wolverine, on the other hand, has been a bitch playing on superhero. The third level was kicking my ass. I then got pissed and changed it to normal and breezed right through it. It was kind of liek a crash course in using Wolverine. I've only done two levels as iceman. His character seems to be a lot more involved to control. It also sounds like there are enough mutation items (whatever the game calls them) to mutate the characters even playing through on normal. The game states you can retry a level on a harder difficulty to mutate your character. It makes it sound like normal would not provide enough.

g4m3r7ag
05-19-2006, 04:36 PM
so normal is enough to get all the achievements

Flea
05-19-2006, 04:44 PM
i think you made need to redo them on superhero to get all achievments
nightcrawlers great fun to play
shame hes not in 3rd movie :(
im doing missions on hero then redoing them on super straight after as my character will be levelled up more making the supers a bit easier
quite a good game so far though im surprised im enjoying it so much
:D

Wreckon Dracgon
05-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Although this game is pretty fun it’s sad these days the offerings of the 360.
Anyway onto the topic at hand. I find NightCrawler to be quite enjoyable to play as, not to mention the easiest. His first four missions are cake walks, only the timing issues on the Multiple Man one stopped me because you've got to kill them before disarming the bombs. (on a side note, I tried like three times last to end that damn Multiple Man/Bridge level to no avail, then in the middle of the night as the wife was talking about the "DaVinci Code", it hit me like a bolt of lightening, I COULD HAVE USED STORM TO KILL THEM) the wife of course figured out I wasn't paying her attention but hey.

For the achievements you'll have to end the game on Superhero for all missions in order to get enough upgrades. Some later missions only give you one.

I also agree with salazaar99 there isn't enough balance in the game. The Wolverine level inside the testing facility before the fight with Deathstrike is hard (especially if you're like me and hate to block) where as fighting Deathstrike on the next level on Superhero is no fight at all, get your rage full and it's over. I ended up finishing it on Hero to get the two level ups, and after the additional two for beating Deathstrike I was able to complete it on Superhero. Hopefully I can finish this tonight.

Flea
05-19-2006, 05:33 PM
you should have listened to your wife the davinci codes a good book
lol
thanks for the tip with storm though ill remember it for later

KilluhKam
05-19-2006, 07:36 PM
so if i dont block the game will piss me off?

dbldn
05-19-2006, 07:49 PM
It's not as if Blocking is well done in this game. You guys have it on the mark - Nightcrawler is great, Iceman & Wolverine are just plain awful.

Flea
05-19-2006, 08:02 PM
i dont think playing as wolverines that bad
alright some bits are a pain in the arse but isnt there bits like that in every game?
im really surprised to be saying this but im really enjoying this game

HellzManik
05-19-2006, 09:05 PM
I found it EASY to beat the game with Wolverine...
(I unlocked ALL of the acievements with him FIRST)

I only have a few more missions to do on SUPER HERO with Nightcrawler to get the Evolution Achievement with him...(I already have all other achievements with Nightcrawler)

HONESTLY,

I DREAD trying to get these achievements with Iceman... But I'm going to TRY...

===========

In my opinion the game has TERRIBLE camera Angles.. But other than that I guess its OK... I give it a 5 out of 10.. *just my opinion*

PeAcE