PDA

View Full Version : red green chord problems

Wet Factory
10-29-2007, 08:05 PM
i hold the guitar backwards without the lefty flip on. i dont know im just used to it. but whatever way i hold the guitar when i press the swith at the bottom to play the note i should be able to pull it up or down. with my guitar if i play a red green chord and pull the button towards me, away from me if i was holding it right, it automatically adds the yellow making me miss the note. it only happens on a red green chord. its mine broken or does this happen on all controllers please let me know.

Hyperion89
10-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Try taking off the neck, blowing into it (like an old NES cart) and put it back together. I had a problem with buttons, and I did that, and they all work fine now.

xioustic
10-29-2007, 10:41 PM
As cool as this new removable neck Les Paul guitar is, a lot of them are screwed. You need to take the neck off and wash with rubbing alcohol over the pin receivers. If that doesn't fix it, you may have a loose guitar neck like I did. Either take it back to the store, or do what I did:

Duck tape the front end of the guitar neck to the guitar while it's all the way in. Then run a rubber band from strap thing on the neck to the strap thing on the bottom of the guitar. Then it works great.