PDA

View Full Version : Online/MP achievements in Achievement lists

Matt9340
10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
I was looking through some of the games to check out the achievements and i noticed that alot of the achievements for games are everywhere and not grouped together(i know this is how the game does it but)

It might take a while but why not put in Seperate sections within the achievements that seperate the Multiplayer/online achievements from the Regular story mode achievements? It would just take work moving the achievements around and putting in a bold header (like on the incomplete lists the secret sections)

This way it can let members, old and new, know what the achievements are without having to look through each of the lists to find them if the games achievements are not seperated and mixed together. This will also let the newer memebers that dont have live (only have dial-up or w/e the case may be) and want to improve their score know that the game the want to get perfect they might not be able too because of online MP achievements.

This is just my thought that I noticed one day.

Zef
10-29-2007, 08:42 PM
This has been suggested before, not that long ago either. I'm also sure someone started a thread saying which achievements are online/offline, so have a look for it.

The achievement lists are put into the order from the official Xbox Live lists, so I don't think they can be rearranged without some masterful webtrickery from Routine. If you can't decipher which achievements are online/offline only then you should give up hope =P And if the thread I mentioned above doesn't exist then earn yourself some kudos and go and make one =)

Vista
10-30-2007, 07:08 PM
just to add onto this, can the orange box achievements for the guide be split up for easy reading, thanks!