PDA

View Full Version : Boss Battles Thread

LMA McLovin
10-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Discuss the boss battles in this thread. Mainly what troubles you are having beating any given boss or some tips for others to beat the bosses.

Currently I'm stuck in the first boss at the small club, I totally suck at this game but it's always a blast. So any tips?

Vista
10-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Tom Morello-Save up two battle moves instead of wasting them both. Then fire them on when he is going... easy fail for him!

xioustic
10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Tom Morello-Save up two battle moves instead of wasting them both. Then fire them on when he is going... easy fail for him!

Same strategy for Slash, except you just save three battle moves at the beginning. If you don't get them, restart the battle. Then when it comes his turn on some crazy notes, use two. Then on his next set of crazy notes, use one/two (you should have accumulated another one by now). He'll fall quick.

Vista
10-29-2007, 11:02 PM
Okay for the devil save up two attacks, unleash them right before another attack is on the fretboard, now you have 2 on him at once, nail the note to get the third and unleash i on him! easy from there!

KingGotenW
10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
is the only way to make them lose is by using attacks?

RHopkins
10-29-2007, 11:34 PM
is the only way to make them lose is by using attacks?

Yes, if you make it to the end of the song, you lose.

RHopkins

jorGe62990
10-30-2007, 01:56 AM
does anybody know what happens if you refuse a boss battle (looking for the achievement) ???? Can I go back somehow and be able to accept/decline a battle against the same person?? Thanks.

drtyfrml
10-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Yeah, i got that achievement, it just punts you out to the pick a song screen and you just go down and hit the green button to accept the boss battle again. Nothing special and you can still challenge him.

LMA McLovin
10-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Thanks guys, got it with ease after reading the tips. Just finished the music video tier, now onto some more classic rock :)

Whistler
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Bah i was happy I finally made Raining Blood, but Lou :mad::mad: I get one attack sometimes if he don't fire anything hard at the first battle move. Else I just can't survive :(

It's a hard song and the attacks are killing me, would be hard without the attacks he does. Would be enough to make this song and not have to "kill" Lou also imo.

Give me the Wuss out option! :p

(playing on hard)

Valkynaz
11-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm so close in kicking Lou's ass w/ the controller on Expert.

Siznut
11-01-2007, 07:34 PM
to beat lou from my experience (on expert0 just keep on restarting untill he gets whammy bar since hes stupid and uses it to early or just learn to nail the solo and use 3 star power things and their is a easy star power attack on ur solo so use those 3 and then get that and hes done for sure