PDA

View Full Version : trouble help please

colburn
10-29-2007, 10:29 PM
hey guys i just got the game and i say the videos on youtube for all the artifacts and stuff well im on the first level where you have to open a door. jumping on two things to pull them down i get that part but still i cant open the door. then on the video it shows the guy jumping on a staff after being on the wall and i cant seem to hit it is there somthing im missing? YouTube - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Artifact Guide 4 of 52

thats the video of the where im at but i cant seem to do what is done in the video anyone got any tips?

Jack Bauer Jnr
10-30-2007, 07:38 AM
If your trying to get to the last artifact, the only advice I can give you is follow this video like I did, and as soon as you jump onto the pole which moves hit the jump button as soon as possible and you should finally jump onto the ledge you want to get to the last artifact.

I used this video and finally made it, you have to just keep trying really. Save your game just before you jump on the pole, so that if you die you can just start from there.

As for the door not opening, if you've pulled on the two heavy objects then it should open. Only advice is if you have go back to a checkpoint before you pulled the two heavy objects and try again. The door opened for me first time, but it took me a few goes to get the last artifact.

Let me know how you get on and I hope this helps.

RA1NKING
10-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Dont forget to step on the button in front of the door after you have pulled both the heavy objects ( Weights )

colburn
11-01-2007, 02:26 AM
yea i see what you guys are saying i just cant seem to grab that poll but ill keep trying thanks for the advice guys

Jack Bauer Jnr
11-01-2007, 07:48 AM
^ It does take time, took me at least five attempts. I just saved my game before attempting the jump just incase I died and didn't have to jump my way back from the button infront of the door.