PDA

View Full Version : Who has beaten TTFAF???

killerharu45
10-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm just wondering who has beat this song. I know this is incredibly early. But I cannot get past the intro, even with tapping. I went into practice mode and I can't practice tapping well because even slowest is too fast for me. Any tips would be great, and congrats to whoever beat the hardest song.

Nightmare792
10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Dude u can check the games leaderboards for the song...lots of people have done it...i wish i could ;)

shiningcheese
10-30-2007, 01:01 AM
from what i can see is that the intro is the hardest part. I can't get past 1% myself but then again I played it twice and said f-ck it. I played it on practice and could keep up with the rhythm after that intro with double strum. If anyone would like to shed any tips they would be helpful. O well its been out for a day and I am asking for help. Im sure I can eventually get it like I did Jordan on GH2.

Stovetop0
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Tips: For intro figure out the patterns its the same thing 4-5 times oonce u get it it is easy. If desperate, tape down green. the rest of the song there aren't really any tips for. just save star power unless you are nailing the phrases. you will need it at least 2 times from 60% onward unless your really amazing at solos. I can get to 81% the part right before all the yellow, blue and orange notes spam the screen.

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Tips: For intro figure out the patterns its the same thing 4-5 times oonce u get it it is easy. If desperate, tape down green. the rest of the song there aren't really any tips for. just save star power unless you are nailing the phrases. you will need it at least 2 times from 60% onward unless your really amazing at solos. I can get to 81% the part right before all the yellow, blue and orange notes spam the screen.

I was thinking of taping down the green as well. That seems a little bit unfair but what they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

doom363
10-30-2007, 02:42 AM
What I'm going to do is that I'm going to get someone to hold down the green button while I hit the rest because I can hit almost everything after it.:woop:

PanTh3r
10-30-2007, 02:58 AM
one of my best bros, and 1 of the gods, DarkCyclone42

Cisumurug
10-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Instead of using tape or having a friend hold the button, just use a capo lol. And from my experience, the best way to approach the song is to start of on the slowest speed and 2 hand tap it, using your pointer finger to tap the orange (and after that orange note there is a yellow note and after that is a blue note that I also tap out but that's optional.)

If you have any hope of getting through the intro you have to be fast. I wouldn't try to attempting the song after playing for more than a hour. You don't want to be fatigued when playing a song that long and strenuous. Make some coffee or go to the store and stock up on red bull haha

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 05:28 AM
Instead of using tape or having a friend hold the button, just use a capo lol. And from my experience, the best way to approach the song is to start of on the slowest speed and 2 hand tap it, using your pointer finger to tap the orange (and after that orange note there is a yellow note and after that is a blue note that I also tap out but that's optional.)

If you have any hope of getting through the intro you have to be fast. I wouldn't try to attempting the song after playing for more than a hour. You don't want to be fatigued when playing a song that long and strenuous. Make some coffee or go to the store and stock up on red bull haha

Dude you are reading my mind, that is freaky. I was doing that before the tape idea. But then I found out that, for some reason, I cannot get the green button to register on full speed. So im working on the pointer finger on the orange button strategy. This is my first time tapping for real so It may take a while. I may switch to pointer on blue and middle on orange so I don't use my pinky.;)

jacob456
10-30-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm just wondering who has beat this song. I know this is incredibly early. But I cannot get past the intro, even with tapping. I went into practice mode and I can't practice tapping well because even slowest is too fast for me. Any tips would be great, and congrats to whoever beat the hardest song.

Just beat this song today. The intro is definitely the hardest part, when I got past that I passed the song first time. What I did on the intro was to hold down the green with my left index, use the second finger on my left hand for red and tap yellow, orange and blue with my right hand. Hope this helps people, if you manage to understand the way I worded it:confused:.