PDA

View Full Version : Co-op Confusion

KingGotenW
10-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Ok i havent gotten the game (yet) so im still not clear on the whole co-op concept yet.

some of the achievments say in a co-op match but im not sure if that means campaign or quickplay online...

how many types of 2 player online games is there?

#1 battle mode

p.s. im not sure if this belonged in the achievment discussion or not becuz its involving co-op but involves questions about the achievments...

KretchFoop14
10-30-2007, 03:41 AM
battle (as stated) profaceoff faceoff and co-op(lead & bass)

KingGotenW
10-30-2007, 03:53 AM
battle (as stated) profaceoff faceoff and co-op(lead & bass)

could achievements be won in any of those modes?

glasstiger50
10-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Whoa, whoa. Co-op campaign cannot be done online. Just letting you know. And King, if you would just read other threads instead of making pointless new ones, you would know this information.

KingGotenW
10-30-2007, 04:01 AM
Whoa, whoa. Co-op campaign cannot be done online. Just letting you know. And King, if you would just read other threads instead of making pointless new ones, you would know this information.

i KNOW co-op campaign ISNT online....

i DIDNT know if the co-op achievments only went for campaign....

and i DO read other threads... but i wanted a straight up answer.. instead of alot of indirect answers.

p.s. sounds like you were yelling at me... to avoid sounding rude (unless you're trying to) try adding a smilie face :)

xDumpWeLLxTBMx
10-30-2007, 04:11 AM
i KNOW co-op campaign ISNT online....

i DIDNT know if the co-op achievments only went for campaign....

and i DO read other threads... but i wanted a straight up answer.. instead of alot of indirect answers.

p.s. sounds like you were yelling at me... to avoid sounding rude (unless you're trying to) try adding a smilie face :)

I got my co-op achievements while online with a friend, i dont know if it will give you the career completion but i got my 100% co-op, 1000 note streak and other note streaks from co-op online. the only wierd thing is my co-op partner didnt get her 100% achievement with me, tried again as bass(thats what i was playing when i got it) nothing happened, then tried again on local co-op and still nothing so i dont know whats up with that one for some people. And i definitly did NOT find a solid answer to this elsewhere, so you got flamed for no reason.