PDA

View Full Version : Iceman help

Helacool360
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey can someone tell me where the sentinel tech and weapon x files are on the Coolant Tube level and Serpent snake level?...these are Iceman levels.

PhilpotMusic
05-20-2006, 04:03 PM
I need help with the coolent tunnel level i have everything but the 1 S.T....

as for the serpent level, i might have some mixed up with the level just like it before, but go behind the serpent and you'll find the blue thing. there was one on top of the dome opposite of the serpent. check under the bridge, check on top of the light house looking thing (to the right of the serpent if you look at it's face). fly as low as you can between the two buildings farthest away from the serpent, and look left. between two smaller buildings by the dome on the serpents side. and check out all the telephone poles, inside and under them i think there are 2.

sorry i'm in a bit of a hurry i'll try and clear this description up later.

Flea
05-20-2006, 05:04 PM
on the fire serpent theres 1 on the power thing to the left
1 behind the round dome
1 at side of the building with pyro on
1 to the right of the coolant towers in front of the building with the ramp on the towers side
and 1 at the back of the serpent
cant find the weapon x though or the last setinel 1 in the coolant level

k_dog
05-20-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm sure that I would know if I was playing...

But I'm sure It was said that I wouldnt be able to do things properly around the forum since I was playing.

SO, now that I've made it apparent that I am trying to do that right thing, how can I now be of use to the forum since playing the 360 will ruin that?

Geee, I'm just on a roll today...

Webb
05-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Why is it I sense hostility today :confused:

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I made a guide and submitted it, so it should be up soon. If anyone needs anyhelp in the mean time just send me a message :D

Helacool360
05-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the info, I only need the 2 evolution achievements now.

TristamRaiders
12-10-2009, 11:34 PM
And I'm usually a pretty mellow guy. This game is pissing me off like no other, and I've played them all! (well, not really, but quite a few).
Never again, Wolverine, never again!:uzi: