PDA

View Full Version : tip for beating intro of TTFAF!!

Demology
10-30-2007, 07:29 AM
i put a rubber band on the green fret button just strummed and tapped the other 4 notes without having to worry about green. it makes the intro a ton easier. you just have to make sure that you lift each finger up immediately after playing the note. once you get done with the intro just slide the rubber band off with your index finger.

and for those people saying thats "cheating", real guitar players use that method to. they're called clamps.

Razzle Merge: Please try not to double post.

Pearce1991
10-30-2007, 08:47 AM
yeah, they use a capo, i have one for my fender strat, good find there Demology i've never thought about that idea on guitar hero before

xioustic
10-30-2007, 09:21 AM
This strategy works, but it's so much more fulfilling to learn how to tap this. Have your left hand hold the green with your index, your middle left handling the red. Your right hand should handle yellow blue orange with your index, middle, and ring respectively. Hit the first red note of the intro using your elbow to do the first strum, and then practice until you can 100% the intro. Start out on slowest and work your way on up. Your hands will eventually memorize the intro.

I just passed the intro and TTFAF for the very first time about an hour ago. It was intense. :D

RHopkins
10-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Also note that if you dont release the notes (other than green)fast enough, this method will fail you faster than trying 1 handed. :D

I can get about half way through the intro with one hand "flailing" and alt-strumming to keep up my missed notes. The rest of the song is doable... damn intro!

killerharu45
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Also note that if you dont release the notes (other than green)fast enough, this method will fail you faster than trying 1 handed. :D

I can get about half way through the intro with one hand "flailing" and alt-strumming to keep up my missed notes. The rest of the song is doable... damn intro!

i know what im doing wrong. I always just slid my hand but I have to lift up my finger. Thanks. But I'm trying to tap because I want to have even more happiness when I beat the intro.

jacob456
10-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Just beat this song today :D. Tapping the intro makes it so much easier, I couldn't get past it without tapping. After the intro the rest isn't too hard, just save star power for the solo, but hold on to it for as long as you can.

Demology
10-31-2007, 01:37 AM
well another way to do it is use the rubber band on green, and then tap the other ones with your index and middle fingers from both hands.

Conker Rules All
10-31-2007, 01:41 AM
lol does the difficulty of this song compare to jordan because people are already beating this song and it took them like 6 months to beat jordan

killerofdafish
10-31-2007, 02:03 AM
I think this is way easier than jordan

killerharu45
10-31-2007, 05:46 AM
Arrrghhhh. I can almost ace the intro tapping on slow. When I try full speed, I can't move my fingers fast enough. I need to try to lift and put down my fingers much faster. Especially on the y,b,y,r,y,b part after the red, orange notes.