PDA

View Full Version : double achievements???

aseddon130
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
on mygamercard.net it has two versions of Stranglehold listed, they seem to be identical but people seem to be able to get double the amount of achievements, some people have gotten it listed on their profile twice.

how are they doing this? there's only two versions of this game available, PAL and NTSC and they're the same thing. When i look at the list of my US friend on my friends list it's on the same list as mine which is a list of PAL achievements.

anybody got any ideas on how they're doing this?

Zef
10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Sometimes an NTSC game will register as a seperate game to the PAL or NTSC-J versions of the game. That is why some people have some of the older 360 titles up to three times on their profile and why some people can get such high gamerscores. Many of the legit higher gamerscores are from people who have more than one region console, so they can play the same game a couple of times and get all of those juicy achievements.

So the people you have seen probably have two different consoles and two versions of the game, played both and got twice as many points.

LakerMan
10-31-2007, 03:33 AM
they are probably from germany... german cut + austria / us uncut version. I rented the cut version and bought the uncut one... now I have 1000/1000 + 10/1000... cut = shit ;pp