PDA

View Full Version : Good Medium/Hard song to practice pull offs.

nickluto
10-30-2007, 10:56 PM
So, Im kind of new to Guitar Hero, I am able to do pretty well (4 star) on all of the Medium Songs and 3 star on Hard up to the 3rd or 4th tier.

I decided the reason Im not able to really tear these up is because I need to practice my pulloffs (as I hardly ever use these...my brain is just unprepared for them), is there a song I can play over and over again so that I can get the muscle memory for pulloffs?

Something preferably on Medium/the first few tiers of Hard?

Thanks, Im really trying to practice to improve my game!

Vista
10-30-2007, 11:03 PM
My name is Jonas-Weezer

That song has a ton of HO/PO's

Tussell
10-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Jonas is good to do it on as mentioned.

Have you check it out on the tutorials on how to execute these moves?

Maka
10-31-2007, 01:00 AM
Distrubed - Stricken

*This song has them more often than My name is Jonas and the are a little harder to execute. Once you easily streak the whole song you are prepared!

My Name is Jonas has more individual POs/HOs but they strong without any strumming in between which is useless for any other song.

Conker Rules All
10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Distrubed - Stricken

*This song has them more often than My name is Jonas and the are a little harder to execute. Once you easily streak the whole song you are prepared!

My Name is Jonas has more individual POs/HOs but they strong without any strumming in between which is useless for any other song.

ya dude i was reading all these guides and i haven't played the game yet but they recommend this song for people trying to improve their skill to get far in the game